• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Brinbe

Carrick-Jones
Kagawa

in midfield sounds good. And hopefully RVP/Rooney/Welbeck inter-link well enough to put some pressure on that Madrid defense. Evans instead of Vidic is a bit worrying and man, Nani not even on the bench?

faridmon

bender is a very good dm but I think he shouldn't be paired with kehl. both are defensive minded players void of any creativity, IMO. probably still better than out of form sahin

Whenever I have seen Bender play, he have been rather mediocre IMO, but again, Klopp have been playing him out of postion most of by Klopp. I still haven't seen him play in the middle with Kehl, so I'll take your word for it.

Sloane

Banned
Whenever I have seen Bender play, he have been rather mediocre IMO, but again, Klopp have been playing him out of postion most of by Klopp. I still haven't seen him play in the middle with Kehl, so I'll take your word for it.
Bender used to be better than Kehl, he just suffered from a lot of injuries last season and hasn't quite come back from it yet. At the top of his game, he's brilliant.

The fuck is this?

1 - we don't.

2 - Bayern is the second best team in the world collectively, the only best player they got that is the best in his position is Lahm.

3 - fuck Chelsea.

ib0lypAGvPYwKd.gif

FootballFan

Who the hell was talking about Messi man?

dat inferiority complex

You were laughing at people for thinking worse players were better than Ronaldo, I was showing you that your teams supporters do the same thing.

Barca fans always do this, it's unreal :lol You can't talk about Cristiano without one of them chipping in comparing him to Messi.

Yeah because if I said "Ronaldo is a diver" you wouldn't post a pic of Busquets? Ohh wait you did it just the other day.

Omg why can't you just leave my team out of it? :p

faridmon

Bender used to be better than Kehl, he just suffered from a lot of injuries last season and hasn't quite come back from it yet. At the top of his game, he's brilliant.

Yes, I have heard that, but you can't change the fact that he is mediocre right now, and whether he used o be good or not is insiginificant.

IMO Lars > Sven

L1NETT

Big game for Kagawa. If United are going to get a positive result (they would take 2-1 at a push?), he needs to make his mark.

Clegg

Starting to feel strangely optimistic.

Now watch Ronnie score a 40 yard pile driver in the third minute.

Madrid to win by two goals.

FootballFan

Dunno if I'll be able to post
troll Madridistas
during the game as I'll be away from the pc but GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED ALL DAY EVERYDAY(for the 2 games).

Top Bottom