• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Tc91

The whole crowd with them Madrid flags is gonna look insane. Must shit bricks when you walk out in to that.

The tunnel at the Bernabeu is intimidating as fuck. Gladiator like cage between the 2 teams.

faridmon

nah apart from the DFB Pokal final last year it's always the same story. Bayern dominates the game and Dortmund somehow sneaks one in...

To be honest with you, I always thought Bayern always shat teh bed, just of how cinical and orginised Dortmund were, to point that they were too hsocked to do anything. Now, it seems that Bayern DO have a gameplan against them and in the recent games, games involved both of them have become more balanced.

spidye

Should not get into that starting 11, but I guess its better than Sahin

:(

bender is a very good dm but I think he shouldn't be paired with kehl. both are defensive minded players void of any creativity, IMO. probably still better than out of form sahin

bud23

I rather support Real Madrid than Culombia.

<3

wow, that´s very nice Andres. <3 HALA MADRID!!!

cr91.jpg

jtb

Banned
definitley hoping Madrid go through, out of the hope that in some fluke Arsenal might actually be the last English team in the CL.

FootballFan

Remember when people first said that kaka was better than Ronaldo? Then Torres was better than Ronaldo? Then Robben was better than Ronaldo? Then Ribery was better than Ronaldo?

It's so hilarious. Blind hate.

Oh yeah like when Madrid fans said Robinho is better then Messi? Then Robben is better than Messi? Then Ronaldo is better then Messi?

Let me guess, that isn't blind hate.

You just tried to make a legitimate point on the back of the idea that Ronaldo is better than Torres, and then in the next post castrated someone for calling Ronaldo a striker. Don't go banging on about fish when you exhibit the poise of slug.

Don't be too harsh on him, he's a Madrid fan.

Oh yeah like when Madrid fans said Robinho is better then Messi? Then Robben is better than Messi? Then Ronaldo is better then Messi?

Let me guess, that isn't blind hate.

It's just deluded supporters, like the Bayern fans on here thinking they got the best player in the world for every single position.

GO MOU

ibp8ZiXl3dbrYA.gif

Fry

It's just deluded supporters, like the Bayern fans on here thinking they got the best player in the world for every single position.

The fuck is this?

1 - we don't.

2 - Bayern is the second best team in the world collectively, the only best player they got that is the best in his position is Lahm.

3 - fuck Chelsea.

ESPN was showing Ronaldo's 7 best goals for Man Utd. Some amazing free-kicks, wow. The one against Portsmouth.

arkon

The fuck is this?

1 - we don't.

2 - Bayern is the second best team in the world collectively, the only best player they got that is the best in his position is Lahm.

3 - fuck Chelsea.

ESPN was showing Ronaldo's 7 best goals for Man Utd. Some amazing free-kicks, wow. The one against Portsmouth.

Yeah. He scored some cracking free kicks

bender is a very good dm but I think he shouldn't be paired with kehl. both are defensive minded players void of any creativity, IMO. probably still better than out of form sahin

I don't think we need that much creativity today. We play in Donetsk, we can rely on counter-attacks.

Anyway, let's do this!

Top Bottom