• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

iMbziq5KdJr5o.gif

As expected for me.

Madrid's level of football is just well above ours.

They're so crisp in possession. Composure and workrate top notch too.

We're doing okay but really there isn't too much we can change. Madrid too good right now. 1-1 good for us.

bud

this match just goes to show yet again that the difference between la liga and the premier league is monumental. it's entirely due to madrid's incompetence up front that they haven't scored at least three goals already.

madrid are completely dominating united's joke of a midfield. where's van persie? where's rooney? where's kagawa? they've barely touched the ball.

Brinbe

No pressure from united. Madrid RB and LB keep going forward.

Put Valencia on in the 2nd half. He'll push Coentrao back.
Great idea, he's one of the few have that's strong/physical enough to match up.

Kagawa has been getting into pretty bright positions and, despite it not falling for him so far, he's looked most likely to create something, I feel. Clev or Ando couldn't do that.

You're not giving them enough credit.

reposting for new page

As expected for me.

Madrid's level of football is just well above ours.

They're so crisp in possession. Composure and workrate top notch too.

We're doing okay but really there isn't too much we can change. Madrid too good right now. 1-1 good for us.

Rad-

Good match. Rafael is still lacking some big CL game experience, it's obvious from this match. He's too eager and not the confident himself that he has been in PL games this season.

Also United is giving Özil too much space.

Sane_Man

To be fair to United, they've been pretty shit, but this game plan is the only way they have a chance of winning over two legs. Fergie knows his limits.

Man, Weide is having his day off today :|

Santana is shaky as well - probably afraid of Subotic breathing down his neck, lol

But hey, GOLAZO :D

The offensive needs to fucking focus, they could've scored 2 or 3 by now - especially Kuba and especially considering their keeper..

I expected Donezk to be way more active at home, but they're basically giving us the initiative (which opens us op for counterattacks though).

Let's see where it goes from here.

WJD

Need to put their shaky defence under more pressure but I have no idea how we'd go abou that. Madrid better in every department so far.

Clegg

Shinji needs to bulk up. He's getting pushed around out their. We need to get Rooney on the ball more often.
I think Kagawa has been better than Rooney and RVP. The latter have barely been involved. Kagawa looks dangerous when he gets the ball near their goal.

Top Bottom