• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

FootballFan

reposting for new page

As expected for me.

Madrid's level of football is just well above ours.

They're so crisp in possession. Composure and workrate top notch too.

We're doing okay but really there isn't too much we can change. Madrid too good right now. 1-1 good for us.

Believe. Glory Glory Man United. They fluked their goal, Welbeck is dominating.

As long as it's a scoring draw Man United fans should be happy.

L1NETT

Yes Madrid have been better, but United will be delighted with this scoreline.

3-2 to Madrid final score I reckon, and SAF will take that.

None of the forwards have had much time on the ball because we're relying on hoofball. Our midfielders just aren't good enough. The back 4 is looking very shaky because Madrid's attack is constantly running at them, because the midfield hasn't offered that needed resistance. Jones and Carrick have been good whenever Madrid has long spells in United's half and have helped a ton in that regard, but not enough whenever Madrid is on the go, like I said before.

Turok_TTZ

Benz doing some runs at least. I expect him to pick his game up come 2nd half.
Ramos needs to step up and fast. Varane is putting ramos to shame and because of ramos keeping playing manutd onside, making varane hesitate to play the offside.
Varane cant do everything for you ramos... STEP IT UP.

This game is the Starter. The main course comes tomorrow.

IwataPrettyBoy.gif

The Wii U is a dead console dc. Nothing they could announce will redeem it at this stage.

Noirulus

1st half has been good to us, leaving Welbeck's nice header aside. We've created a lot more chances than united and have been better going forward. I hope we score 2 more in the second half.

K1LLER7

I think Kagawa has been better than Rooney and RVP. The latter have barely been involved. Kagawa looks dangerous when he gets the ball near their goal.
If United aren't going to press, they should look to use the long ball. Kagawa isn't being used effectively if the midfield doesn't look to pass forward. Too many sideways and backwards passes.

BigBoss

Rafael and Evra need to be subbed, Rafael in particular was atrocious, one of the worst displays of football in a 45 minute stretch that I've ever seen.

Man Utd can still do it no prob believing it. Madrid's defense is suffering from bad synch as has been the case this year with all the injuries, and Benzeldinho is no longer good enough for this team.

Tc91

Rafael and Evra need to be subbed, Rafael in particular was atrocious, one of the worst displays of football in a 45 minute stretch that I've ever seen.

Why the fuck do I jinx all our players? Shinji avatar/shirt and he's played crap for United so far. Rafael avatar and this happens.

The problem with him is that if Madrid keeps dominating, he's useless. He can't defend to save his life. Where as for example Rooney is actually decent defensive wise.

Yea I know, but Madrid's dominance is down to midfield being ineffective. May want to see Anderson on for Jones before getting Kagawa off.

Not sure what can be changed that can help really. The quality gap is just very high.

pulga

Banned

I already asked this but who would Frogie bring on for Rafael? United fans constantly claims he's the best RB in the league.

Top Bottom