• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Really sloppy as is to be expected with no match practice for 2 months. Defensive lapses are lol worthy though. Only based Suarez is helping us out. Let's hope we can grind out a goal and then we do the patented 3 CBs at the back Spalletti-style wind down.

A while ago.

It could just be short-sighted on my part but it seems players go there for the money and end up unmotivated and poor (but rich lol).

Outside of Hulk I can't think of too many examples. I could make the same argument about the EPL using Arshavin, Zhirkov and Pavlyuchenko though.

Kyoufu

Outside of Hulk I can't think of too many examples. I could make the same argument about the EPL using Arshavin, Zhirkov and Pavlyuchenko though.

EPL has that problem with some clubs (Chelsea and City at least).

Which Russian club has to travel a bazillion miles just to train?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Pav was cool and didn't like being on the bench. Bilyaletdinov is a better example.

3Sixty

BDFF-fiCUAAuVgY.jpg

Dat Bale

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The reason why you hate Vela so much, was that he left Chivas before he turned 18 for free.
Never did. I've been one of the biggest cheerers for him to come back to the NT.
And he feels no attachment to such a shit club. Can't blame him :).
And who are Águilas de Mexicali in the global Baseball scene? Oh right.
PS: when you're watching a mediocre game like Toluca vs Boca Juniors, don't type in caps every 10 minutes just for the sake of it. I know you want attention, but hyping up a shit game as the next best thing is hilarious.
And your contribution to this thread is what, exactly? Beyond being an insufferable twat of the utmost calibre, I mean. At least when Andrés trolls he has a sense of humour and doesn't actively lampoons on every post I make, and the banter between him and the rest never goes beyond the tongue in cheek factor. You, on the other hand, are actively hateful and one of the worst posters I have ever had the displeasure to confront in GAF.

If my posts about Chivas and Libertadores are that threatening to you then you are free to put me on your ignore list. I don't see anywhere in the thread title or the OP that discourages me from trying to initiate or participate in discourse regarding those topics. The simple fact that I actually met a Toluca fan last night in here should be reason enough that, yes, there is opportunity for such discussion in here.

I, for one, I'm through with you.

He played against our u21s the other day, has he been demoted?

Demoted makes it sound like he fucked up. Really he just hasn't proved to be developed enough to be in our squad every week, so he's hovering between, getting gametime rather than being parked on the bench week after week. I think the same would happen with Wisdom if we had another RB (although Wisdom has performed well for the first team)

Top Bottom