• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Sane_Man

Unless something dramatically changes soon, I really think this will be my least favourite season as a Liverpool fan ever. Even in the darkest days of H&G we had some amazing results against United or Chelsea, or the odd cup win. There has literally been no big highs this season. The best we've had is the odd decent result.

United running away with the title doesn't help either.

Slizz

tumblr_ma136ha3YC1r2xls3o1_500.jpg

Unless something dramatically changes soon, I really think this will be my least favourite season as a Liverpool fan ever. Even in the darkest days of H&G we had some amazing results against United or Chelsea, or the odd cup win. There has literally been no big highs this season. The best we've had is the odd decent result.

What about Everton finishing above you again?

Randdalf

Rodgers out, Mourinho in?

ShogunX

What about Everton finishing above you again?

Last season we beat Everton three times including the Wembley Semi so them finishing above us was absolutely worthless. This season? I expect to receive a lot of shit from my EFC supporting scum bag friends and rightly so. The team is a shambles at the moment.

Sane_Man

Rodgers out, Mourinho in?

Having said all that, I still think Rodgers is our best realistic option. He's just got one of the hardest jobs in the world. We're divided and broken as a club. The spirit is gone and I don't know how anyone would go about getting it back. We're cursed.

Our players are better than most people think, they just have no confidence and a weak mentality.

Watching Torres falling around and barely making contact with the ball in the box really makes me laugh and feel like maybe my life isn't so shit

Sane_Man

If we don't score the tie is done, so we need to just throw caution to the wind and bomb into the box. Not that we will cos our players are a bunch of weak pussies at the moment.

Leverkussen vs Benfica 0-0 HT

kinda sad game, Lever doesn't have the attacking skills to create real danger and Benfica is more worried about not suffering goals than scoring them.

let's hope the 2nd half is a bit better.

Top Bottom