• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Eh, it's pretty easy to do. Unless you are a monkey :p

Hey now, lets not start this racist stuff again already. It's pretty easy. Danish Netflix sucks ass, problem is half the people I actually watch Netflix with wants subtitles on and I doubt there will be Danish subtitles on the US or even UK netflix. :(

faridmon

It's fantastic, £6 a month for hundreds of TV shows and films...plus you can switch it to the USA one where there's loads more content.

Also, you get a free month's trial if you sign up :)

That sounds good, but I can't go fir it now sadly, especially now that I am student. Can't have too many subs going on as I am already thinking going Premium with Spotify, So yeah, can't commit myself. Hopefully when I start work this year.

Wilbur

Banned
That sounds good, but I can't go fir it now sadly, especially now that I am student. Can't have too many subs going on as I am already thinking going Premium with Spotify, So yeah, can't commit myself. Hopefully when I start work this year.

Sign up for a month free, watch House of Cards and whatever else takes your fancy and then quit before it costs.

guys new thread? oh svtew you guyd gif neeeded

i09dTCTNERDsr.gif

3Sixty

Btw anyone know what happened in the Pacos Ferreira game tonight? Had them in a bet but saw the game was suspended?

xintin

bullshit thread title, should be praising the upstanding gentleman Ashley Cole and his century of caps for the mighty Three Lions!

YOU KNOW THIS IN YOUR HEARTS!

Salazar

bullshit thread title, should be praising the upstanding gentleman Ashley Cole and his century of caps for the mighty Three Lions!

YOU KNOW THIS IN YOUR HEARTS!

Warrior.

I think "Scott Parker: England's trumpet" is my favourite bit of garbled overenthusiastic newspaper rhetoric.

Can someone make me a transparent avatar out of ClevGod's head-shoulders ?

JFYKxV4.jpg

Salazar

Want what? Wilbury b*nned?

Sounds good to me (no meta). Need to keep him in his place. He hinted that he'd tone it down but this thread title is the most vulgar thing I've ever read on Gaf.

Even RAWK is coming around to the realisation that ClevGod is a fucking good midfielder.

flippedb

Banned
Because of this

OX3qpjF.png

I say the UCL-Finale thread should have a "Where the REAL Magic Happens" somewhere on the title lol

GorillaJu

Ia m sorry but Willshere > Clevereley.

Also, he have too many e in his name. WTF?

You don't need to apologize. One need only a single glance at this picture :
JFYKxV4.jpg

to know who is the superior midfielder. Wilshere is a lion. Cleverley is a whiny house cat.

FootballFan

They won't, because
214207hp2.jpg

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

It could be close one, but I'm not going to be a Juve/Madrid fan and pretend we aren't favourites. I expect to win by 2 goals in the Camp Nou and draw/win at the San Siro.

You never know though, definitely Believe.

Top Bottom