• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Bale!

dWl.gif

That goal wasn't just amazing cos of the shot. He demanded the ball, broke forwards, beat a few players, got fouled, got back up and fucking banged it in.

That was amazing.

Linius

I do have a lot of Albums that is considered classics there: Sex Pistols, Joy Division, My Bloody Valentine, Dark Tranquility, Judas Priest, Napalm Deat, Talking Head and modern Great ones from Datarock, Architecture in Helsnki, Craft Spells and so on.

My taste is NOT that special :p

True, I noticed the classic. Though Napalm Death is mostly a torture for the ears :p

e0e614e81dada430d8a369f106c1fb3e.png

Spent far too long thinking about this :D

Looking good! Sneaking in a best of from The Beatles :p

faridmon

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1085379/folder2/e0e614e81dada430d8a369f106c1fb3e.png[/MG]

Spent far too long thinking about this :D[/QUOTE]

You have a great classic taste, my friend.

I like the fact that all of us who used this, have one Album in common and that is LCD soundsystems This is happaning

Aside from basically single handedly ensuring we aren't about 10th in the league, Bale has also single handedly won me about £200 this year alone.

Meier

Think we could hear AVB go "Woohoo, yes!" before he slammed into the Spurs player/coach (ESPN3 stream is shit right now) and hugged him. How could you not love that guy.

Meier

Need a gif STAT
It was amazing. Bale got fouled, was a bit annoyed but got back up, took the pass a few seconds later, managed to get the ball to his left quickly and then ripped it from 30 yards out and into the top corner at the far post. Incredible.

Salvadora

I wish I came home to a better result. I've been really impressed with AVB's Spurs and Bale. We've no chance of finishing higher than them I reckon. I just have to hope Chelsea keep dropping points.

FootballFan

Shouldn't you be starting to hate on Bale already considering he's Madrid-bound?

Right now he is great and impressing me a whole lot, fantastic player. If he goes to Real Madrid he will become Di Maria/Callejon/Pedro Leon(who?)/Canales.

As if Ronaldo would let anyone steal his spotlight..

Suen

Congrats Spurs, Bale awesome etc etc.
Come to Madrid

We won't be able go through Spurs on the table even if we win against them next week, thanks to West Ham shitty defense. Thanks West Ham United, cunts.

Linius

(un)Interesting fact about myself: I played Drums in a band that was very influenced by Napalm Death.

Drums seems like a pretty cool instrument to play. I have an acoustic guitar lying around here, but I haven't practiced much. I really should do something with it in the future.

If Real bid big, I reckon we'd get Modric back. He's doing shit there and we'd get good value for money imo. Hope it doesn't come to that, thouigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom