• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is so weird. These last minute goals. We stole some of United's soul when we won at OT.

Thank jebus Mousa didn't get sent off, happy for young Tom Carroll to get on and look good. Needs to take Huddlefro's spot next season.

Txiki’s phone rings and it’s Sheikh Mansour.

“Get me Bale.”

Phone goes down.

Txiki’s phone rings and it’s Sheikh Mansour.

“Get me Bale.”

"But Mr Sheikh we can't afford him because of FFP. We'll have to get rid of Tevez"

"Never! You know about the secret love child me and Carlos have hidden over the past couple of years. He is my one true love"

"Then you'll have to settle for Nathan Dyer"

"Whatever"

Phone goes down.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Give Bale all the money you have spurs, he is your top 4 and title contention rolled into one, I honestly dont think your fans would forgive you if you let him go.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welp, my beautiful day on FM ends with a fantastic game: Manchester United-Chelsea 8-0. They didn't even fire me.

Fuck Chelsea.

What have you done?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Scum

Time to break out the dairy milk with oreo

Tom Carroll with the assist for the winner. Clearly a great sub.

Don't forget to send me your signed shirt! :p

This is so weird. These last minute goals. We stole some of United's soul when we won at OT.

Thank jebus Mousa didn't get sent off, happy for young Tom Carroll to get on and look good. Needs to take Huddlefro's spot next season.

I think it was after the Everton game when we conceded 2 last min goals. AVB no doubt had a go at the lads and now we're the ones scoring 'em. So surreal.

I think it was after the Everton game when we conceded 2 last min goals. AVB no doubt had a go at the lads and now we're the ones scoring 'em. So surreal.

Good shout, that game made me feel like shit and I'm sure thats how it felt for the players too. We seem to have come together more since then, like a family.

Anyway know what Freund and Holtby did when we scored? They seem to celebrate the best.

Arnie

Did Bale make that godly save? Nope, Hugo Boss did. No such thing as a one man team. Goalscorers get the headlines but Daws and Hugo were superb today.
Have to agree. Players of such quality are always going to stand out above the rest. Bale won the game but at one point Spurs had 70% of the ball and Jaskelinan(fuck the spelling) was making wonder save after wonder save.

What have you done?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

"Guys, we're the best defense in the PL, let's try to keep it that way. Watch out for Kagawa, Rooney and Nani for starters, then don't forget Hernandez. We must man-mark them" "Sure boss"

Then things happened. Like Cech, who somehow forgot to act like a goalkeeper. Or David Luiz, who was collecting butterflies. Or Ivanovic, who was utter crap just because. Or Lewandowski, who decided to just don't score because feelings.

Just once, I'd like for us to play shit and get beat by Tottenham, rather than play well and get beat by Tottenham. Even if we're in a shit run of form, we'll play well against Spurs and still lose. Caaaaaahhhnnnts.

On a positive note, I thought Jaaskelainen was playing out of his skin tonight, hopefully he can keep that up as we have some tough matches coming up next. A point here would've been so damn useful.

faridmon

"Guys, we're the best defense in the PL, let's try to keep it that way. Watch out for Kagawa, Rooney and Nani for starters, then don't forget Hernandez. We must man-mark them" "Sure boss"

Then things happened. Like Cech, who somehow forgot to act like a goalkeeper. Or David Luiz, who was collecting butterflies. Or Ivanovic, who was utter crap just because. Or Lewandowski, who decided to just don't score because feelings.

Lol

Suen

Monaco - Win
Hertha BSC - Win
Saints U21's - Win
Spurs - Win
Levante - Lost.

Cunts.
:lol

Barca-GAF, Madrid-GAF!! Tomorrow it's happening, the magnificent El Clasico. I'm hoping for a great match to remember regardless of the winner, very excited about it! Are we ready for it? Are we ready for FootballFan's Madrid-trolling? Are we ready for Pulga's Barca-hatred? Are we ready for keit4's tears? Tune in tomorrow to see!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Can you blame the referee in your post-game conference?

faridmon

Drums seems like a pretty cool instrument to play. I have an acoustic guitar lying around here, but I haven't practiced much. I really should do something with it in the future.

Yeah, it made you tired as hell though. I wasn't that good at it myself. Its not like the music we played needed skill anyway Lol

Tries to learn guitar but couldn't. Can't multitask those fingers of mine.

Messi

:lol

Barca-GAF, Madrid-GAF!! Tomorrow it's happening, the magnificent El Clasico. I'm hoping for a great match to remember regardless of the winner, very excited about it! Are we ready for it? Are we ready for FootballFan's Madrid-trolling? Are we ready for Pulga's Barca-hatred? Are we ready for keit4's tears? Tune in tomorrow to see!

Not one mention of me :(

Lightning

Banned
Didn't he play against us earlier in the season? I honestly can't remember. Spurs bottle it against us so I wouldn't be confident they'll get a result.
If spurs get the result against us we won't be able to catch them so next week will be very very important for arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom