• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

damn Morata!! This guy continues to impress me each time I see him play in La Liga. Also fuck Alba, shitty cunt. Time for Pepe to do what he is good at.......towards Alba :/

Everytime barca makes a run from the wings, there is no one to cross the ball to in the box. Thats barcas great offensive weakness. When real crosses, there are at least 3 in the box.

Empty

might be tempting fate here, but god i'm so fucking happy with how solid and composed the defense looks these days.

Empty

We can thank based Varane for that. How he's grown this season has been nothing short of historic.

i was talking about united actually, multiple matches is confusing :) compared to how i used to go into cardiac arrest earlier this season whenever the opponent would get the ball and would concede to everyone, we look very good.

but varane is awesome yes i am very jelly.

f u zidane.

Tc91

Shinji hasn't done anything wrong :lol. Just people picking on him.

He's had some really nice interchanges with Rooney he's not give the ball away, just we can't unlock that defense at the moment.

I'm happy with his performance.

--

KAGAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

FUCK OFF HATERS.

Wes

venison crêpe
I was just logging in to betfair to put money on Southampton scoring and then the market got suspended :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom