• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinji hasn't done anything wrong :lol. Just people picking on him.

He's had some really nice interchanges with Rooney he's not give the ball away, just we can't unlock that defense at the moment.

I'm happy with his performance.

--

KAGAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

FUCK OFF HATERS.

Oh I love Shinji. I'm just remarking on how easy it is to stop him. And he just scored! <3

lol

He's still a little bit rubbish

irFkIcvVN3zpY.gif

Twelve times the player Cuntinho and Jonjo Shelvey's baby will be

Shelvey's been brass ever since his 2 goals in the Europa League. Coutinho is already approaching world class

(in all seriousness, I hope he starts against Wigan. His movement and intelligence seem exceptional so far)

Noirulus

i was talking about united actually, multiple matches is confusing :) compared to how i used to go into cardiac arrest earlier this season whenever the opponent would get the ball and would concede to everyone, we look very good.

but varane is awesome yes i am very jelly.

f u zidane.

Oh :lol It's funny, Madrid was the same earlier this season.

pulsemyne

The match between swansea and newcastle is starting to get a bit nasty. Newcastle have fouled like mental. Couple of yellow cards that could turn red in the next half. Also swansea should have had a penalty for hand ball. Still it's 0-0 and anything can happen.

Wilbur

Banned
This sounds like when Chelsea supporters still tried to convince everyone and themselves that Torres was quality.

Nah, not at all. Torres would score once after doing fuck all and everyone would say he's back. Shinji's job isn't to score, he's been no worse than anyone else on the pitch and has been a lot better than most of them. Nice passes, interplay and intelligent runs which is freeing up a lot of space for Evra on the left. Norwich proving very difficult to break down though.

GorillaJu

Kagawa's been pretty poor but that was a tidy little finish. Really good touch by RVP to put it into space and rescue a rather poor cross.

Tc91

Oh I love Shinji. I'm just remarking on how easy it is to stop him. And he just scored! <3

Yeah he is easy to push off the ball but players like Silva/Mata/Cazorla have succeeded in this league whilst being a little lightweight so I see no reason why Kagawa won't.

Just got to give him time. He's been injured for most of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom