• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

You don't really have to ask, do you?

I do kind of feel sorry for adriano999, he doesn't deserve this.

:lol. Honestly I haven't watched them play for a really long time so I have no idea on what's going on there but the atmosphere here from you guys is all I need to know :p

Fake-Ronaldo's earlie attempt was close, too bad he came rushing too fast, can't blame him though.

Zabojnik

Verratti is such an amazing player. And he's still so young!

:(

We should blow the entire mercato budget on Verratti and Jovetic. Damn you, Timurid, DAMN YOUR OILY MONEY!

Pretty good match so far. I might tune into more Serie A games if they are a bit more like this.

Fiorentina have been pretty great this season. A bit inconsistent, but they've put on a good show even when they lost. Montella knows his stuff.

panty

I made a crappy banner for op. Now that I look at it, it sucks. Use it if you want.

ibi8sxX9dWHy7x.gif

feel

Just going around without a care in the world, stepping on fools that have wronged you, that is the life.

Guys has anyone ever done any Yoga?

I'm a Sap for sentiment and that inspirational video has made me want to do DDP's programme although I'm skinny and don't need to lose weight I thought it may be beneficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom