• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
LlamaYogi.jpg

pulga

Banned
Fine, Ill give Ramos the benefit of the doubt.

Instead, ill say you suck Bla, should be "only" instead of "just". Bayern fucks everything up :lol

Fry

Just made a gif using fuenf's method, and holy shit, look at the difference:

(my method: Avidemux > Jasc)
ib08LZhT19Gj5S.gif

(his: Quicktime > Photoshop)
i9yWJaDUT9rvT.gif

so much better. Although using Photoshop sets my pc on fire even more than usual, but it's worth it.

Thank you based fuenf.

I'm probably DC92'ing here, but Hamsik robbed at gun point today?

A report on Napoli's official radio station said that the Slovakian was on his way to the city's Capodichino airport when the incident happened.

Two individuals were reported to have stopped his car, smashed one of the windows and, after waving a gun in the 25-year-old's face, made off with his watch and other valuables, before police arrived on the scene.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer-napoli-midfielder-hamsik-robbed-gunpoint-182732319--sow.html

Great city.

panty

Holy fuck this ref is a big joke.

Just made a gif using fuenf's method, and holy shit, look at the difference:

(my method: Avidemux > Jasc)
ib08LZhT19Gj5S.gif

(his: Quicktime > Photoshop)
i9yWJaDUT9rvT.gif

so much better. Although using Photoshop sets my pc on fire even more than usual, but it's worth it.

Thank you based fuenf.

The upper gif (your method) is way better.

faridmon

Almost 5.

Bloody Hell, that inter team is just pure hit, no spine, no motivation and it feels like they have played Football for the first time together.

And Cassano scores!

Fry

No I was seriously thinking the same wondering if you had accidentally swapped the gifs. What is quicktime used for? I just click import video in PS.

To cut the video (select the part I want to make a gif of)

I'll make another example, hold on.

Koko

Banned
Yup it looks like it. We have three big games coming up. 2 against Marshit and The 2nd leg of the CL. We should beat Sochaux easily, but Marseille will be a tough match.

Yeah very easily, dumb Michelangelo why not keep the 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom