• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anzhi drawing at home, Chelsea losing, one of Inter/Tottenham will be eliminated. Zenit's prospects in this competition are looking quite good at the moment. Probably means we'll be eliminated by Basel :(

Fry

Torres just like...passed the ball away from the goal. What's he doing lol

625656_504285816297005_1059672239_n.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
I wonder what Rafa really thinks if what Torres has become. He coached him at the height of his ability. It must be hard to see him be a shadow of his shadow of his former self.

Are there others streaming alternatives? I read Fox has the streaming rights to the EPL so that sucks.

Next season NBC has the rights.

Meier

Wow, so basically all major games. Not worth the $20 a month they're charging then.

It's insane that it's $20 a month still. It's going to be very interesting to see how this all pans out when they lose the EPL at the end of the season. I think they'll shutter Fox Soccer Plus (for sure) and may close down FSC as well now that they're starting up "Fox Sports 1."

Hopefully NBC gives us a pretty robust online option for league games (ESPN currently streams every Monday Night Football game on ESPN3 alongside their occasional weekend games). Fox has the UCL and Europa for a few more years.

People getting outraged because GoW:A has a trophy named 'Bros Before Hoes'

You'd think this was an Emily Pankhurst fansite sometimes :p

2 sexist posts in one day :p

Meier

It's obviously never easy to win in Eastern Europe when it's still winter but surely if Chelsea don't get one back in the next few minutes we could see #rafaout sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom