• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEIER

I bought this awesome t-shirt today
12068176_CLOUDDANCER_365907_001_ProductLarge.jpg

Arnie

We've won 5 out of 7 games on weekends following Europa games. Tiredness won't be a big deal.
More importantly we weren't that mismatched at WHL, so I don't think we need to rely on you being tired. If we go out and play like we have this year we'll have a strong chance.

Le-mo

It's insane that it's $20 a month still. It's going to be very interesting to see how this all pans out when they lose the EPL at the end of the season. I think they'll shutter Fox Soccer Plus (for sure) and may close down FSC as well now that they're starting up "Fox Sports 1."

Hopefully NBC gives us a pretty robust online option for league games (ESPN currently streams every Monday Night Football game on ESPN3 alongside their occasional weekend games). Fox has the UCL and Europa for a few more years.
I can't wait for them to lose all their licenses
hopefully NBC will snatch it up.

More importantly we weren't that mismatched at WHL, so I don't think we need to rely on you being tired. If we go out and play like we have this year we'll have a strong chance.

All the focus seems to be on how well Tottenham have been doing and what Bale will do to us. Suarez seems to have been forgotten, along with our own form (in easier games, admittedly) and supposed home advantage

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That should have been two. Bloke lost his nerve.

Yeah but we have improved a lot since then as well, vastly so. We don't give out chances like we did that day (when you still needed an OG to get on the scoresheet).

Sandro will be missed but a limp Lucas and a slow Gerrard won't be able to stop Bale and Dembele. Liverpool's spine is vulnerable to pave and dribbling and we have that.

Fry

That should have been two. Bloke lost his nerve.

Yeah but we have improved a lot since then as well, vastly so. We don't give out chances like we did that day (when you still needed an OG to get on the scoresheet).

Sandro will be missed but a limp Lucas and a slow Gerrard won't be able to stop Bake and Dembele. Liverpool's spine is vulnerable to pave and dribbling and we have that.

Spurs will fucking lose.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dead Space 3:

After running away from a chopper and a SWAT team, I was attacked by teleporting zombies.

Zombies

that

teleport

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Gareth Bale time.

I'm opposed to dickriding, but if the commentators did absolutely nothing but speak to eachother like pokemon saying the words "Gareth Bale" for the entire broadcast, I'd be ok with it.

pulga

Banned
Dead Space 3:

After running away from a chopper and a SWAT team, I was attacked by teleporting zombies.

Zombies

that

teleport

You've gotta be shitting me. Why do you persist with that turd of a game?

I don't know what to buy this month. Tomb Raider, God of War, Gears of War, Bioshock. It's all too much.

3Sixty

So, got an email from Coral.

£5 Risk Free play on Little Britain slots.

Okay why not, my luck is out on football.

jB1e2QvXMKKLb.png

LOLZ

FootballFan

Makes it more of a challenge doesn't it :p

Are you around tonight?

Umm since it's confusing to talk about times, I'll just talk in hours lol.

I'm out in about an hour and a half. I'll be back in like 5 hours. I doubt you'll be on in 5 hours though lol.

I'll have some breakfast/shower etc now though so I can't play now, only after I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom