• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be annoyed at our games like this anymore because our squad goes out and does absolutely nothing. What do we expect.

We are actually dog shit these days and deserve everything we get.

Sviatoslav

I thought

you said

we were going to lose 2-0?

Did I? I don't remember making an actual score prediction on the match. Decent result for you. Although the performance itself was poor, from both sides actually. The return leg will be interesting. It should be more open by nature where Anzhi could be dangerous on the counter. But of course Newcastle will have dat home support.

dc89

Ferrari FF Coupe's now come with a pair of iPad Mini's built into the headrest as "the entertainment system of choice for rear seat passengers".

My GF's director has a Ferrari FF, I bet he'll want a new one now.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#THFC starting team tonight: Friedel, Walker, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale & Defoe

Lloris, Caulker, Naughton, Dawson, Livermore, Carroll & Holtby

200px-Javier_Zanetti_FC_Internazionale_3.jpg

I feel a bit sorry for Lewis but Gylfi earned his spot.

What stage is that at? A commitment to build a new ground or an actual plan which is being put into effect?

I'm not sure exactly, but I think the club is still waiting to aquire all the land on the site from the council and third parties. Haringey council agreed to a CPO of the last piece of land we needed. They expected it would take around 12 months and that was at the end of last March.

Kyoufu

Did I? I don't remember making an actual score prediction on the match. Decent result for you. Although the performance itself was poor, from both sides actually. The return leg will be interesting. It should be more open by nature where Anzhi could be dangerous on the counter. But of course Newcastle will have dat home support.

Should be more entertaining next week with Cisse back and HBA match fit.

Quiche/Wooden you watching the Chelsea match?

Le-mo

Was about to subscribe to FoxSoccer 2 Go but upon seeing the bad reviews and ratings I'm looking for other alternatives. Help me out gaf.

Hmm, I think I've seen someone with a Lazio av on gaf. He'd probably feel like shit after lurking here, lol :|

Stuttgart sucks so bad compared to last season.

#Inter: Handanovic; Zanetti, Ranocchia, Chivu, Juan Jesus; Gargano, Cambiasso; Alvarez, Kovacic, Pereira; Cassano

oh shit, this doesn't look good :/

GQman2121

Banned
Was about to subscribe to FoxSoccer 2 Go but upon seeing the bad reviews and ratings I'm looking for other alternatives. Help me out gaf.

It's great when it works. But it really depends on who you follow. Games that are televised are not offered via mobile or web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom