• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

No.

I don't think anyone can be classed up there with Ronaldo and Messi. You have to remember how many goals and assists them 2 are getting.

Ronaldo goals: 53, 60, 39.

Messi goals: 53, 70, 53.

They have been playing better than Bale consistently for 3-4 seasons now, let's see if Bale can keep it up. Imo he won't.

They never played for a lower level team like Spurs tho.

It's all a bit jumpy right now.

And yeah, it's True, Bale doesn't have the same support that Real and Barca can offer. He's also a midfielder who, until very recently, still started at Left Back sometimes.

BJAEEEEEEELKEEEEEEEEEE

ksRx9la.png

Had 3 months break, but nothing has changed for them :D

Tc91

They never played for a lower level team like Spurs tho.

Fair point, but surely we could be saying the same about Suarez then? I don't think he's up there with them 2 either. I don't think anyone is.

Guess we will find out if Bale can make it when he joins Madrid in the summer.

Empty

good to see some quality arsenal passing and pressing. spurs struggling to get the ball out of defense.

Fry

A viewer just asked the commentator if Schweinsteiger is the third best midfielder in the world behind Iniesta and Xavi.

The comm. said he's just as good as them.

A viewer just asked the commentator if Schweinsteiger is the third best midfielder in the world behind Iniesta and Xavi.

The comm. said he's just as good as them.

Xavi hasn't been great this season, and Iniesta has been on the wing for ages. Wouldn;t necessarily disagree any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom