• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to put on the spurs game. I think Ade to score might be a good punt. Despite him being shit and clearly wishing he was at home masturbating to hentai, he does get fired up in north london derbys.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
According to Mediaset, Bonucci has deflected shots leading to goals against Gigi Buffon on FOUR occasions and once against Marco Storari.

Oh dear.

Linius

GAF is broken today.

sYM8GA4.png

You see the same as me I take it?

Zabojnik

According to Mediaset, Bonucci has deflected shots leading to goals against Gigi Buffon on FOUR occasions and once against Marco Storari.

Oh dear.

Yeah, he's been quite unlucky on that front. It kind of makes sense though, him being the centre-most of our 3 CBs. Bonnybauer ftw.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeeesshhhh BAE returns. Gylfi also gets the nod ahead of Holtby, he was excellent against West Ham so I hope he pushes on from there. Being able to use Holtby and JD from the bench is great.

Watching match of the day, I love how Tony Pulis (without even a hint of irony) prattles on about being hard-done by because Carroll hauled one of the Stoke players over while Collison scored the goal, rather than pointing to the poor set-up of his team that didn't look to take any sort of advantage from the attacking options Jerome & Adams provided (2 shots on target, well done). In reality, Carroll was actually the one fouled and the referee clearly called for us to play on. Pulis also complains about a hand-ball from Demel which was clearly ball to hand as a touch from a Stoke player cannoned into Demel's hand, leaving him no time to react. But, it's always the ref, never the manager/players, for some. Hope that muppet finds himself out of work next season.

Taylor getting KO'd by Crouch;

ibrzDzq6naSFvJ.gif

arkon

Watching match of the day, I love how Tony Pulis (without even a hint of irony) prattles on about being hard-done by because Carroll hauled one of the Stoke players over while Collison scored the goal, rather than pointing to the poor set-up of his team that didn't look to take any sort of advantage from the attacking options Jerome & Adams provided (2 shots on target, well done). In reality, Carroll was actually the one fouled and the referee clearly called for us to play on. Pulis also complains about a hand-ball from Demel which was clearly ball to hand as a touch from a Stoke player cannoned into Demel's hand, leaving him no time to react. But, it's always the ref, never the manager/players, for some. Hope that muppet finds himself out of work next season.

Taylor getting KO'd by Crouch;

ibrzDzq6naSFvJ.gif

LOL.

Pulis is a twat.

Good changes in team for Spurs. I assume Holtby's on the bench still? Should be a good game!

I ended up with a bunch of small bets, all of which could potentially come in...

- More than 3 goals total
- More than 4 goals total
- More goals in 2nd half than first
- Spurs to get more corners
- Spurs to win
- Bale to Score
- Ade to score
- Spurs winning margin of 1 goal
- A goal in both halves

None of them are crazy high odds, but I think they all have a fair chance of coming in.

Slizz

Surprised Giroud is starting. I suppose it makes sense though, especially if the other option is Gervinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom