• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Lol @ that mug on Sky Sports.

"Bale is in the class of Ronaldo and Messi"

No mate I don't think so.

Fry

iVEkyF6rnexG1.gif

iNABOqo5fNJCV.gif

Tc91

Would you say otherwise if he played for United?

No.

I don't think anyone can be classed up there with Ronaldo and Messi. You have to remember how many goals and assists them 2 are getting.

Ronaldo goals: 53, 60, 39.

Messi goals: 53, 70, 53.

They have been playing better than Bale consistently for 3-4 seasons now, let's see if Bale can keep it up. Imo he won't.

MPW

AVB wouldn't be a bad shout for next Real manager. Of all the teams around Europe at the moment who squeeze play into a small area and launch rapid counterattacks, Spurs are the next best at doing it that I have seen after Madrid. He could drag Bale with him to the Spanish capital too.

hmmm, not a bad idea

AVB wouldn't be a bad shout for next Real manager. Of all the teams around Europe at the moment who squeeze play into a small area and launch rapid counterattacks, Spurs are the next best at doing it that I have seen after Madrid. He could drag Bale with him to the Spanish capital too.

hmmm, not a bad idea

AVB is really good with players with big ego's, great idea.

Yen

hmmm, not a bad idea
Listen kiddo, Benitez will be your manager next season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've never seen Benny so serious before a game. Normally he's away with the fairies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom