• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

This defense...

Partly what I mean about La Liga, there's so little fight against the top teams it's anaemic.

When that ball was bouncing on the line none of the Deportivo defenders made an effort to even clear it. Alexis just ran in and smanged it into the net.

Switching over to Udinese v Roma.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Partly what I mean about La Liga, there's so little fight against the top teams it's anaemic.

When that ball was bouncing on the line none of the Deportivo defenders made an effort to even clear it. Alexis just ran in and smanged it into the net.

Being a defender in La Liga gotta be the easiest job in the world. You're expected to be crap, and you fucking get paid for it.

Let's go, "my friend".

Koko

Banned

You took the right decision, mostly to watch two of the most good looking players.

G-Unit

I don't think we gonna beat milan... team seems off still. Xavi is gonna be a starter even though he is playing crappy and 2 weeks off because of injury. I want to be positive, but I don't see it.

1-1 draw seems the likely result.

Peco

I don't think we gonna beat milan... team seems off still. Xavi is gonna be a starter even though he is playing crappy and 2 weeks off because of injury. I want to be positive, but I don't see it.

1-1 draw seems the likely result.

Lol, refs gonna win the game for you, dont worry

We finally got a new website for Inter's 105th birthday. Looks great. http://www.inter.it/en/hp
Long post, sorry. :D
How bad are these injuries to your players? Because your fate is in your hands but you have some hideous fixtures coming up. Games against Juventus, Napoli and Lazio from what I saw.
Pretty bad: Samuel, our best cb, is out since early january and should be back in about 2 weeks; Milito, our ONLY striker, is virtually out since early january(came back last month and got injured after 1 game) and will miss the rest of the season; then there's Obi, Alvarez, Mudingayi, Silvestre, and others.
Also, even Pescara's midfield is better than ours. :(
Those are just journalists being journalists. Since we swapped Cassano and Pazzini they keep asking fans, managers and other players who did a better move, Inter or Milan. During the first part of the year it was Inter, now it's Milan, mostly because Pazzini scored 10 goals in the last 12 matches. You really shouldn't care about what they say, you're not going to miss out a lot.
I know, but it's hard to watch a game without them licking galliani's ass for spending 7,5m + Cassano for Pazzini, whatever happens 'til the end of the season we still got a great deal, i can't even imagine how shit we would be playing if Pazzo was still with us, and it's not like we're playing great football lol.

UdinesePenalty.jpg

I knew him before too, mostly thanks to FM :lol
Bullshit penalty but not a dive.
I don't get why Balotelli needs to change his attitude off the pitch. I honestly don't care what he does in his private life, I'm way more interested in him being a professional when he plays for us, and until now he's proven himself to be one.
Really? We must be watching different games then, he's always diving all over the place, complaing to the ref, being a fucking idiot like in the derby. He needs to grow the fuck up and show it on the pitch, who cares about what he does when he isn't playing? I sure don't. Other than in that game vs Germany i haven't seen any improvements in 3 years.
He's not a piece of shit or a mercenary, the problem is his head. He's like Cassano, he'll (probably) never be considered one of the greatest because of his head, the way he behaves both on the pitch and outside. He's young and everything now, but he's nowhere near, say, El Shaarawy or De Sciglio under this point of view.

Also, he never actually showed anything that would make me think that he's going to write football's history. He's good, above the average player, but he's no Inzaghi or Raul, just to name a couple of strikers that actually made history..
I agree about him being similar to Cassano, they're both stupid idiots and a waste of talent. Antonio's problem is that he's a fat lazy fuck, if he was thinner, trained like other players and had the ability to run on the pitch for more than 30 minutes, he could still be one of the best italian players imo.
Cassano acts worse than BaloGOD, and he's ~8 years older
Cassano did nothing wrong until last week argument with Strama, Balo does shit like that too.
he's a rotten apple. Balo has te potential to become big, he just needs to play in a non shit club (like Milan. Fuck Inter and City) who actually wants to play him and make him grow. Milan's project could include a great striker like Mario, so I believe he's in the right place now.
Like Balotelli?
I'm sorry, but since when did he became a great striker? I must've missed it.
i totally disagree. i think mario is playful and emotional, but he is clearly a professional or else he would not be where he is today. he still has the potential to be world class, and if he keeps banging in the goals as he is doing right now, then perhaps he has already gotten there.
:lol :lol
That's why Inter and city got rid of him, too professional for them.
he is not a cassano, who is a fat lazy entitled fuck. just compare their physiques.
I agree with this, if he would just care we wouldn't really be discussing who's more talented/idiot. Other than that, they're 2 totally different players, remove balo's physique and he's nothing, Cassano even as a fat idiot is still pretty good thanks to his technique.

Fry

tumblr_mjejm1FEKj1qcsboko1_500.jpg

If only Boateng wasn't a careless defender. He has too many brain farts. But I like him, and he was important today and in the last match.

If Barca do not score again, they will be responsible for failing my accumulator. Unbelievable. The last several of them have failed because of dead certs failing

bud

ronaldo doesn't have the delicacy and tenderness to him that messi does. just look at that goal, that touch... aye dios mio.

ronaldo would immediately grab his peins and ram it into this thread and he would come immediately and leave this thread unsatisfied. of course, his peins would nice, but it was only there for a few seconds and, ultimately, it would feel coarse and rough and irritating, like sand.

messi, on the other hand, would make out with us first, get us all warmed up, and kiss us tenderly. on the mouth, the neck, slowly going down, feeling us up. he would get us soaked before he even got down to our special place. it would end up with us having multiple full-body orgasms that we would never be able to forget. on our deathbeds, that would be the first and last thing that would flash before our eyes.

messi, keep us. guide us. to the end of time.

Blackhead

Redarse
Are gaffers seriously gambling on football games every weekend? The odd flutter I can understand (especially if you're hedging bets against your own team losing) but the constant stream of odds and advice is getting a bit overwhelming. Imo fans shouldn't be gambling on a sport they love..

Arnie

Or in London

:lol
In fairness, he did, and oh was it beautiful.

Ferguson's face :loooooool
ronaldo doesn't have the delicacy and tenderness to him that messi does. just look at that goal, that touch... aye dios mio.

ronaldo would immediately grab his peins and ram it into this thread and he would come immediately and leave this thread unsatisfied. of course, his peins would nice, but it was only there for a few seconds and, ultimately, it would feel coarse and rough and irritating, like sand.

messi, on the other hand, would make out with us first, get us all warmed up, and kiss us tenderly. on the mouth, the neck, slowly going down, feeling us up. he would get us soaked before he even got down to our special place. it would end up with us having multiple full-body orgasms that we would never be able to forget. on our deathbeds, that would be the first and last thing that would flash before our eyes.

messi, keep us. guide us. to the end of time.

I agree.

3Sixty

Are gaffers seriously gambling on football games every weekend? The odd flutter I can understand (especially if you're hedging bets against your own team losing) but the constant stream of odds and advice is getting a bit overwhelming. Imo fans shouldn't be gambling on a sport they love..

Every weekend?

More like every day.

Peco

Really? We must be watching different games then, he's always diving all over the place, complaing to the ref, being a fucking idiot like in the derby. He needs to grow the fuck up and show it on the pitch, who cares about what he does when he isn't playing? I sure don't. Other than in that game vs Germany i haven't seen any improvements in 3 years.

A lot of players complain with the refs, that's just part of the game. As for the diving, I'm not sure about that, he gets kicked pretty hard in almost every single game, lol.

Dinokill

I love how people masturbate when Messi scores against piece of shit teams like depor but against competitive teams he seems to shit himself.

Like when this happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgD1SDz_Tw

or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6BNr1OxM7Y

yeah get a life

MESSI!!!!! 17 CONSECUTIVE GAMES!!!
I don't think it was a deliberate handball, but the ref blew the whistle immediately after the ball touched Yaya's arm, are you sure Barca would've scored from there if wasn't for the ref blowing the whistle?

PS: Forgot about this?

busquetst.gif

or this? :D

333.jpg

A lot of players complain with the refs, that's just part of the game. As for the diving, I'm not sure about that, he gets kicked pretty hard in almost every single game, lol.
That's also true :D

I've cut it out completely since I realised I'm just no good at it. I'll probably go back to the silly accumulators in a couple of weeks, but its nice just to prove to yourself that you can live without it.

At the start I was spending like £3 every weekend, then it just rocketed up about a month ago and I was staking like £10 at a time. And it adds up when you're abysmal at it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom