• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
They don't have the money to spend on players and their wages right now. At this rate, if they slump down the table, I can see a lot of players being forced to leave to cut down their wage bill. It doesn't help that Kenwright is a tight bastard either.
Thats going to bite them in the balls. Especially when Moyes calls it a day there and leaves, which is what I think he wants to do.

D_prOdigy

The mighty reading, fulham and westham.

You were forced into a Brentford replay.

LOL. PL teams at the wrong end of the table most home games if I recall.

You got knocked out at home to Blackburn.

Both of you can fuck off. There's nothing inaccurate about saying Man Utd have had the toughest run out of everyone. No-one was saying they've overcome the best in the world to get to the QF.

dc89

Brilliant pass by Dzeko and then Tevez with a super cross and Kolarov slots it in to the far corner.

Prior to the goal we we're enjoying a little bit of tika taka ;)

dc89

3-0. El Apache. This is great stuff by City. Inb4 'its Barnsley'. The players still have to motivate themselves for games like this.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope Chelsea knock untied on their dumb asses tomorrow. Rafa please????

Why would you want Chelsea to win anything this season? The more games they have to play the better, their squad is already running on empty. We want them to get a replay tomorrow and then lose at the Bridge. Then the implosion will be complete and they will finish 5th.

dc89

City are shit.

And who the fuck is "El Apache".

Hate these stupid nicknames.

1201824712_f.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Why would you want Chelsea to win anything this season? The more games they have to play the better, their squad is already running on empty. We want them to get a replay tomorrow and then lose at the Bridge. Then the implosion will be complete and they will finish 5th.
How about knock united on their asses but City win the cup which is what I really want? Since they don't annoy me as much.

And I do want a draw tomorrow or Chelsea win but overall I want Chelsea to progress. I don't like Chelsea but I like them more than united. But yeah, Chelsea finishing 5th and playing too many games would be so awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom