• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next gen PES = return of the king.
Believe.

TpUcjw0.jpg

dc89

Im surprised the threads moved quite slow today. Even with massive games being played!

Went out for a nice meal before at 7:30pm. Restaurant was very busy but still really nice food and good service. Couldn't manage 3 courses, starter and a main was enough. Followed by a coffee. No room for a desert. Ahh.

Movie time now.

I have no idea what kind of football game you think is good but perhaps you should get Actua Soccer 3 running on a PC emu?

PES6 (or 5, depending on preference)

If things were lined up perfectly, and you stopped the bar at the exact right moment, anyone could score

It wasn't realistic, but it made for a better game

Kyoufu

My fave was PES 1. Bought a PS2 for it despite the fact that I was a hardcore Sega fanboy. It just blew my mind.

PES 2 was a good followup as was PES 3, but that's the only ones I've played.

FIFA today is fun only because of Pro Clubs online.

Blackhead

Redarse
InB4IceCold: Do you work PR for EA/FIFA?
hah, detectiveGAF got an EA/Sims PR guy over at the gaming side banned this morning. I'm a PES addict who came over to FIFA this generation. Only until FIFA 13 did the franchise bring anything close to the addictiveness of Master League though. It's good stuff but I'm reconsidering giving EA any more money as they are such an evil company.

Arnie

PES 5 was my favourite, although I'd upgraded to the 360 by PES 6, so I don't know what it was like. PES 6 in 360 was alright, but nowhere near as good as PES 5 on PS2. God, it was perfect.

PES 5 was my favourite, although I'd upgraded to the 360 by PES 6, so I don't know what it was like. PES 6 in 360 was alright, but nowhere near as good as PES 5 on PS2. God, it was perfect.

I played PES6 on ps2 and yeah, it wasn't nearly as good as PES5. It felt too fast and arcady.

WJD

My mum will have to make do with a card and a phone call because I can't afford a train ticket home.

I've got a midfield to boss tomorrow morning so I'm not making it back either. I'm sure my love and affection will be enough for her.

Arnie

I've got a midfield to boss tomorrow morning so I'm not making it back either. I'm sure my love and affection will be enough for her.

Pissed off I don't have a game tomorrow. Just going to go the gym and wallow on a treadmill before the big match.

THAT PES 5 COVER. Kasabian menu music was boss, too.

IceCold

..because I make a good argument? Does everyone who praises Ronaldo or puts down Messi work PR for Ronaldo? I didn't know that is how it works.

Nah it's just because you are always there to defend him like clockwork. It's almost as if you have his name on google alerts. Messi sucks, Ronaldo sucks. Quaresma is the best. Who cares.

Fuck man. I really hope we play Schlacke in the next CL round. Just one match in which we are really focused over the whole 90 minutes and we'd beat them easily. I bet Schlacke fucks it up against Galatasaray, though.

Arnie

Have to admire the Villa spirit. Every game there seems to be some defensive howler from a massively vulnerable inexperienced youngster, and every game there's a player there to pat them on the back, not get frustrated, pick them up and tell them to keep going.

Someone needs to do that to Wilbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom