• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is surprising tbh. Hard to imagine him struggling in reserves/youth teams when considering how good he looks playing at Juve.
Probably due to a lack of motivation cos he knew he was above that level.

We should have promoted him quicker, but at the same time Ferguson will die by his principle of hard work first and foremost.

Either way - he's an amazing talent and we should have kept him. Big loss.

Tc91

Pogba is the best player Juve has. He will become a beast in a few years.

He sure will.

Being around the holy trinity of Vidal Marchisio and Pirlo can only be a good thing for him. He's played nearly 30 games in a championship winning side who went last season unbeaten.

Shows how much faith Conte and the staff have in him.

Splatt

Cavani missed a penalty.

Amauri hat-trick on Timerda.

+10 points at the top. (Yes, not 9)

I'm marking the calendar.

i5dHzgchfFGn5.gif

Still don't understand why Man Utd would rather bring back Scholes from retirement than use Pogba.

Given how close United came to winning the league, it was likely a sound decision for that season. Fergie could have given him more rotation and stronger promises, but honestly I think the move was probably the best thing for Pogba. Would he be playing as well or as much in a two-man midfield?

Now, we'll probably regret him (way) more than Pique or Rossi, but it's not like there isn't more talent coming through the youth ranks. Hopefully, the club can bring through the next lot better.

Suen

Best? Nah.

@Suen
His wife gave birth last night. (Or the day before)
Explains it but I recall reading that he's been out of his form for a while now, though that could also be because of being more concerned about his wife and her giving birth soon at that time of course. Hope he gets his focus back soon!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Explains it but I recall reading that he's been out of his form for a while now, though that could also be because of being more concerned about his wife and her giving birth soon at that time of course. Hope he gets his focus back soon!
I hope he doesn't.

dc89

There's a cheque in Txiki's office addressed to Juve for Pogba. It's not got a number on it yet though.

Name your price Juve.

FootballFan

Yeah he is out of form atm. Hasn't been this bad since joining Napoli. He is good enough that he will be back to lead anti-Juve to glory
next season

Suen

He's just having a terrible time right now, he will bounce back soon enough (when he goes to Chelsea).
But Arsenal need him more than you guys :( You should send Torres back to Atletico and buy Falcao instead!
If Arsenal or Madrid don't buy him first!
. Although I'd never want to see Falcao play in Premier League lol :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom