• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale, Defoe

Really worried about Bale v Jones, and Defoe v Carragher..

Jones is a decent shot stopper, its the other areas that he falls down. On corners seems to be the biggest weakness.

Also looks like Spurs are going to be very narrow without Lennon and Bale presumably in the centre; it gives the full backs free rein to push forward but on the other hand Liverpool could struggle with just the 2 in the middle.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well each team has a dodgy bloke. Livermore for us, Jones for Pool.

Jake if you fuck this up I will kill you.

PowderedToast

Jones is a decent shot stopper, its the other areas that he falls down. On corners seems to be the biggest weakness.

yeah. on his day reina is obviously a different class, but i don't think people would be normally concerned about this if it wasn't for him having a great game last week. they've both been on equal level for most of the season.

Blablurn

bayern-bank-826.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I see what AVB has done and Harry did the exact same thing in this game last season when Lennon was injured. We got a 0-0 that day but Bale missed a late one on one, he won't miss this time if he gets a similar chance. At least we have the extra man in the middle, hopefully he tries to limit his fouls. Let Parker do that, Livermore just concentrate on being neat and tidy feeding Bale. If we can get him running with the ball we are in business.

Meier

Milwall is just taking it to Blackburn. Ball is in the final third all second half. Only had that one fantastic chance since I've been watching but they're constantly knocking.

Meier

Iker Muniain only just got his first in La Liga this season today I see. Quiet year all around for him (poor for Bilbao in general). Curious to see if he finally moves or not.

Are anyone sitting on a NUFC-Stoke stream in Sopcast? I think that the great firewall of China are slowing down anything browser related to much.

Streams in other kinds of software are also welcomed(not flash and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom