• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

As much of a liability as Carragher can be (and I'm sure he'll show that at least once today), you have to admit we've defended so, so much better since Skrtel has been dropped.

Splatt

As much of a liability as Carragher can be (and I'm sure he'll show that at least once today), you have to admit we've defended so, so much better since Skrtel has been dropped.

Skrtel was alright under Steve Clark, when he was given clear instructions and no space to think. Whenever he has to think, he fucks up.

I like Livermore but starting him away to Liverpool in a crucial game? Uh oh.

No Lennon is such a big blow for us, means we have no natural width with Bale playing central. Not looking forward to this.

I like Livermore but starting him away to Liverpool in a crucial game? Uh oh.

No Lennon is such a big blow for us, means we have no natural width with Bale playing central. Not looking forward to this.

Is it Bale through the middle? I assumed we've gone three in midfield, with Bale and Sigurdsson wide.

Is it Bale through the middle? I assumed we've gone three in midfield, with Bale and Sigurdsson wide.

I'd assume Bale and Siggy will tuck further in today and play more of a 4-3-2-1. Can't see we would go Bale left and Siggy right and then I guess Dembele to go cam role?

Guess we'll see come kick off.

Korez

pogba.jpg

VOILA' BITCH

Tc91

And now he scores. Doesn't change the fact he sucked lol.

Pogba is so good though.

Thank you, based Godba. Thank you, St Giak.

Pogba is so fucking unbelievably good.

Quag..

I don't even..

Halp me understand

Pogba only does everything.

Pogba is just amazing. In a few years he's going to dominate the universe.

GIACCHERINIIIIIIIIII YES!!!!!

Fuck sake.

If he can get into a midfield with Vidal Marchisio and Pirlo but can't make it into Uniteds with Carrick Cleverley and Fletcher.

Then you know Fergie has fucked up big time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani missed a penalty.

Amauri hat-trick on Timerda.

+10 points at the top. (Yes, not 9)

I'm marking the calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom