• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Come on Milan, you can do it. Crush their dreams!

nadal8jz1.png

FootballFan

Have you guys noticed how Andres posts for a straight 30 hours, then disappears for a few days, then repeats. He must be passed out somewhere during that time.

If this shit will be as boring as the majority of the first leg was then I'll be switching to the Schalke-Gala game. Entertain me Barca, I dare you!

flippedb

Banned
I have the largest boner ever. I can't wait for the match to begin. If Milan doesn't qualify, I'll masturbate myself to sleep while crying.

I hope it won't happen. Forza Milan!

pulga

Banned
If this shit will be s boring as the majority of the first leg was then I'll be switching to the Schalke-Gala game. Entertain me Barca, I dare you!

There's few things more entertaining to me than watching Barca bang their heads against a great brick wall.

FootballFan

A comeback from 2-0 has never happened before in the CL

Messi hasn't scored a goal from regular play against an Italian team. (Just penalties)

Barca are fucked

Messi also never scored against English teams, Ronaldo also didn't score against Barca in his first 8 games even though he had a penalty etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom