• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
di Canio at Reading will be a disaster

So I am all for it.

They're going down regardless. Championship he'd probably do well at though, he's clearly got the ability. But PL is a step too far.

They're the only team from yourselves down nailed on for relegation right now.

So, rumors from some Portuguese newspaper that we're interested in 19-year-old CB Miguel Rodrigues. He plays for CD Nacional and our scouts watched him in the match against Rio Ave.

They don't know shit, we were obviously scouting Bebe.

Fry

Hold the press

577751_507205019338418_168065445_n.jpg

They're going down regardless. Championship he'd probably do well at though, he's clearly got the ability. But PL is a step too far.

They're the only team from yourselves down nailed on for relegation right now.

I'm not so sure. I have a feeling Di Canio is another Roy Keane. Shouting at your players passionately will only get you so far.

Fry

If that's true

what the fuck Frogson

King Lenny redeemed
I don't even know if it's true either.

hard to believe :lol not because he was shit (and is now solid), but because your wingers all used to be brilliant (at different times). And then there's Young.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not so sure. I have a feeling Di Canio is another Roy Keane. Shouting at your players passionately will only get you so far.

Yeah I was just saying the other day J was surprised Keane didn't push on as a manager, but Di Canio at least was doing well straight from promotion. It's a tricky one. In the Championship considering their status and the fact they're relatively bankrolled, it'd be worth the punt. But he isn't going to save them this season.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@2010MisterChip
#OJOALDATO - Barça HA GOLEADO SIEMPRE q jugó el día del INICIO del Cónclave Papal: 6-1 vs Servette (02.02.22) y 4-0 vs Las Palmas (14.10.78)

Barcelona has always scored three or more goals when the played on the day of the start of the Papal Conclave: 6-1 vs Servette (02.02.22) and 4-0 vs Las Palmas (14.10.78).

Shite guys, the Vatican spoke.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't even know if it's true either.

hard to believe :lol not because he was shit (and is now solid), but because your wingers all used to be brilliant (at different times). And then there's Young.

Even Young despite being the footballing equivalent of fucking bran flakes managed to get a fair few goals and assists last season.

We haven't resorted to orthodox wing play as much this season; a lot of our width has been through our full backs, and we've had a lot of Rooney/Kagawa cutting in alongside Carrick orchestrating. Quite nice in a way that we've got other ideas when it comes to attacking, but our wingers have been woeful.

Fry

Ok, so, Barca x Milan with Timberlake's new album in the background. Let's fucking do it (it better be good, because I have one extra hour of college tonight and I'll miss the 1/3 of the second half).

He certainly links up really well with this bloke:

kyle+walker+(7).jpg

dat understanding

:lol I only just got this. This damn hot weather is messing with my brain.

So split between all three of them:

1 goal
5 assists

CHRIST
ZALHALLA SAVE US

Young has the least assists. He only has 3, while Nani and Tony have 6 each

Appearances:
Tony: 30 (9 sub)
Nani: 19 (6 sub)
Young: 19 (4 sub)

Statistic wise, Nani has easily been the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom