• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

2 hours to go, it's time to throw away the mask and ... FUCK BARCAAAAAAA!!! Uhuhuhuhuh, got you, FootballFan!!! I hope your cuntish team gets the beating it deserves. That's what you get for supporting Merdapoli!!!

remuntada.png

In your heart you love barca, don't be afraid to show it.

3Sixty

Wojciech Szczesny has not travelled to Germany for Arsenal's Champions League tie with Bayern Munich. Manager Arsene Wenger says the goalkeeper has been "mentally affected" by the number of games he has had to play. Lukasz Fabianski will play in Wednesday's tie.

What a bitch.

Just heard the Wenger presser.

Yeah Wilshere is out for more than 3 weeks.

"The initial plan is that he is out for 3 to 4 weeks. But we were without him for 17 months, we can cope".

FootballFan

Wojciech Szczesny has not travelled to Germany for Arsenal's Champions League tie with Bayern Munich. Manager Arsene Wenger says the goalkeeper has been "mentally affected" by the number of games he has had to play. Lukasz Fabianski will play in Wednesday's tie.

What a bitch.

Wow looooool

What a bitch.
:lol

No major loss. He's not very good.

Lightning

Banned

What a bitch.
Thats Wenger's polite way of saying he is unhappy with Szczesny's performances and wants him to work on it and improve. For Szczesny to basically be dropped for such a game means Wenger is losing patience which is bad for Szczesny.

Milan can win today, you just better not pull a Chelsea and win the whole thing somehow.... or if you do, at least finnish above Napoli in the league cause otherwise we won't go directly into CL.

What a bitch.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Noirulus

What a bitch.

Hahahaha, are you fucking serious?

phaze

What a bitch.

What the hell. Are we gonna play with Fabianski in goal ? This is going to be a massacre.

Anyway I hope for a quick goal for Barca so the game opens up a bit. Do your magic Messi.

Lightning

Banned
What the hell. Are we gonna play with Fabianski in goal ? This is going to be a massacre.

Anyway I hope for a quick goal for Barca so the game opens up a bit. Do your magic Messi.
Quick goal for Milan is what I want! Do your thing Milan.

And you can't possibly have that much confidence in Szczesny given how he's been playing?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pedro in the starting lineup? fuck me, we lost this.

Why do they insist on this SHIT player????

Meier

I have been playing a new save in FM for the past month or so off and on. Started in the third division of Brazil with Santa Cruz. Took them up to Serie A in 2 seasons. Have a little money now and signed two strikers from Argentina and Paraguay respectively. One is (at least according to my scouts/staff) a 4.5 and the other is a 5. Did those big backloaded deals over 48 months.. hope they pay off and help keep me up. Only allowed to have 3 foreign players and I have an Argentine CM on loan from Newell's and a Uruguayan RB that I also bought on the cheap.

Wilbur

Banned
Guys what do we think of Tomb Raider!

I'm only like an hour and a half in and loving it. Really appeals to my gaming sensibilities. Uncharted 2 vibes up in this bitch

G-Unit

I'm only like an hour and a half in and loving it. Really appeals to my gaming sensibilities. Uncharted 2 vibes up in this bitch

Huge boner in that game, and it gets better after the town. My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing

Hixx

Great game. Shantytown area gets a bit too far into repetitive shootbang territory but goes back to a good balance afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom