• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Messi pls rape them

alan-pardew_2442206b.jpg

pulga

Banned
I predicted to my mates Barca would score 2-0 in the first half, followed by a BOJAN goal at the 60ish minute.

WATCH MY PREDICTION COME TRUE

No way this happens neither Bayern. Of course that we will have another Clasico just because Platini thinks that's awesome

Fuck that, I am going to flip over a table if it's a fucking clasico champs league match AGAIN this year. Bayern-Barca will be the best match for neutrals like me.

Sane_Man

Didn't they lose 2 games back to back to Madrid just a week ago?

Different kettle of fish. Barca have the edge in the Champion's League, especially with Mourinho thinking there's a bias against them in this competition when they face Barca. Obviously they could beat them, but I don't see it.

Koko

Banned
image.php

I'm completely sure that Barcelona will go through, I mean is only a 0-2 some people have been acting like if it was 0-5 and Barcelona need it 5 goals, they only need 2 goals which they probably will have before the end of the first half.

Just like I predicted

unreal. if only that niang shot went in.

barca's defense sucks, el-sha needs to wake up and punish them

also pro-tip to mexes: don't let messi shoot on his left kk thnx

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Milan need to put Muntari on at HT. There are too many gaps in front of the penalty area.

fuenf

I hope Bayern don't get Barca. It'd fucking kill my nerves.

I know but I'm more confident on beating Barca than Bayern. Milan simply shat their pants in the first half, there's no way Barca could pressure Bayern like that and if they tried we would easily score a couple on the counter.

bud

decent first half by barcelona. they started out really well--their passing was quick, they applied high-pressure like we're used to seeing from them, but it all kind of slowed down after thirty minutes or so. they used to be so much better, though. even when they're playing well like in the first twenty five minutes, they still didn't look anywhere as good as they did under guardiola's helm.

PEP, WE NEED TO GO BACK. ;_;

Meier

Predicted Gala to go through, looking pretty likely. Surely a team in the PL or some other club outside of Turkey will make a run at Yilmaz this summer? Still only 27.

Fry

You'll destroy this Barça.

Maybe, but the wait for the first match, the wait for the second (depending on the result from the first), watching the matches all together would be painful all the way. Barca has Messi and he can decide anything at anytime (today's a proof, if you even need one!)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck Milan. They had their chance. I want a third for Barca now. They had one simple thing to do.

I just want some entertainment. At least make Barca work for it. Allegri got his team totally wrong, Barca has more openings in the first ten minutes tonight than they did in the entire first leg.

PLEASE get flamini off the field. ambro has also been horrible but there's no one else to put in his spot really.

i never thought i'd be begging for muntari to play

decent first half by barcelona. they started out really well--their passing was quick, they applied high-pressure like we're used to seeing from them, but it all kind of slowed down after thirty minutes or so.

they used to be so much better, though. even when they were playing well, they still didn't look anywhere as good as they did under pep's helm.

PEP, WE NEED TO GO BACK. ;_;

PEP is the one who created this team. Is just that Xavi is getting old and that they relies too much on Messi...and is paying off, they don't even need to play well.

you are kidding rigth? new to football?

You telling me that Barça always played this way?. That's not how they gain the fame of best team of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom