• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

I'm not surprised that you post all this nonsense, then. You've been kicked around a lot.

The game is still in the open, one counter from Milan is all it takes. I wonder what accounts for the difference between this game and san siro. Did Milan shit the bed or are Barca simply in beast mode.

Kayo-kun

Schalke vs. Galatasaray has been a great match so far. What a beautiful goal from Altinop, I am also glad that Galata got the advantage.

I don't see Milan bagging an away goal. Barca defense is a shambles, but you actually have to keep possession long enough to do that. And Milan already pissed away 3 shots on goal, it's just not in the cards tonight. will be hilarious if Milan miraculously stop the 3rd goal, and it has to go to penalties though...

messi never passes it villa... did they have a fight? he doesn't seem to like him.

Yes, Villa didn't return his pass like one time, and Messi's been a pouting little bitch ever since. Even stopped him from getting back into the side for a while too..

#UEFALONA
#MESSIALONA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom