• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Positives:IF we make it through, ZonalMarking will definitely talk about Villa's role.

He is staying right on the defenders shoulders and right in between both CBs. Last time, there was no striker, so Mexes had the freedom to just go out and tackle Messi with the other midfielders.

It is working very well so far, but I want to see a bit more balls going to him.

Negatives: Every...Single..Time.. that Milan attack they are almost scoring lol. Such shit defending. But as long as we score 3 more than them I'm happy.

feel

The worst thing is that despite this happening against a dreadful Milan, Barcelona will gain back a lot of confidence from this and go on to rape everyone else and lift the trophy. FUCK YOU MILAN YOU HAD ONE JOB

Scum

I just want some entertainment. At least make Barca work for it. Allegri got his team totally wrong, Barca has more openings in the first ten minutes tonight than they did in the entire first leg.
Don't worry. We'll all get that tomorrow when Gervinho scores a hattrick.

bud

Positives:IF we make it through, ZonalMarking will definitely talk about Villa's role.

He is staying right on the defenders shoulders and right in between both CBs. Last time, there was no striker, so Mexes had the freedom to just go out and tackle Messi with the other midfielders.

It is working very well so far, but I want to see a bit more balls going to him.

Negatives: Every...Single..Time.. that Milan attack they are almost scoring lol. Such shit defending. But as long as we score 3 more than them I'm happy.

in that respect, he's certainly doing his job, but that's about it... he's not involved at all. he looks poor.

G-Unit

PEP is the one who created this team. Is just that Xavi is getting old and that they relies too much on Messi...and is paying off, they don't even need to play well.

You telling me that Barça always played this way?. That's not how they gain the fame of best team of the world.

Do you even watch barca? Do you know how chelsea and inter beat us? If you do, then you would know shots from outside the area is what we lacked in those games. Do some research before writing nonsense.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I admit I shat my pants when Niang was one on one against Valdes, god bless that post.

Sane_Man

Just to confirm, if Milan score a goal Barca need two right? Adrian Cockface Chiles just said if Milan score Barca will need to go and get another, but away goals?

Messi was offside on the second

UEFALONA

So Messi was offside?

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS

LOL

Do you even watch barca? Do you know how chelsea and inter beat us? If you do, then you would know shots from outside the area is what we lacked in those games. Do some research before writing nonsense.

And? Yeah, that dosn't change that the team is terribly static and they lack the fast movement of the ball they were so famous. The Barça of 2 years ago wouldn't need that. And is working thanks to the horrible Milan defending.

Meier

Just to confirm, if Milan score a goal Barca need two right? Adrian Cockface Chiles just said if Milan score Barca will need to go and get another, but away goals?

If Milan score 1, Barca will need to get 2 to advance. Otherwise it'd be 3-3 Agg with Milan going through via away goals.

Suen

Wojciech Szczesny has not travelled to Germany for Arsenal's Champions League tie with Bayern Munich. Manager Arsene Wenger says the goalkeeper has been "mentally affected" by the number of games he has had to play. Lukasz Fabianski will play in Wednesday's tie.

What a bitch.
Missed this. Oh well we had a good run.

Scum

Yeah. This is why things would have been so much more fun if Milan had scored first.

Hixx

Yes, if Milan score Barca need to win outright on aggregate.

edit: they needed to do that anyway. I'm tired. Yeah. Ahem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom