• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
SUCK MY BAAAALS

VERMAELEN YOU ARE A PUB PLAYER COMPARED TO VERTONGHEN

arkon

Arsenal don't help themselves. Conceding goals like that in such quick succession... gave them a mountain to climb.

operon

So stand by for venger to tell he can win trophies with this, whilst the men in the white coats wait in the wings to put the strait jacket on him

Plasma

Banned
Wonder what the excuse will be this time, lack of mental strength, handbrake on?

Tired of this, we just get worse and worse each season.

Something needs to be done at the club, not sure if the board needs shaking up, the manager or the team but something needs to be done we're just not good enough anymore.

jtb

Banned
4th is not out of reach.

but even if we do, we will have done it winning just once against any of the top 4 (+ Chelsea, depending on where they finish). and that was due to a fluke red card. we're not quite at Liverpool status, but we're getting there...

PkVlGar.png

buJxzQo.png

SUCK ON IT YOU CUNTS

Wilbur

Banned
We have a tough run-in. Perfectly possible for Arsenal to snatch fourth.

Mm, exactly. Even City in second are only 2 points ahead of Spurs and 4 ahead of you. Arsenal could still get 3rd, will be tough for Spurs to get wins at all three of the places I just mentioned.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OT15 - can you fucking put your picture of a TV in quotes?

-

Tony Adam's a pundit on Abu Dhabi and he's laughing his ass off atm.

Can't think of a good Arsenal performer in that game; Wilshere tried but was pretty quiet throughout, Ramsey...pls god no. Giroud.. awful finisher.

Only Jenkinson came out of that with any credit.

Meier

Ooh, I was going to say I thought the Europa was 6th too but Swansea got it due to the League Cup eh. Wow, that battle for 5th is going to be huge.

arkon

Can't think of a good Arsenal performer in that game; Wilshere tried but was pretty quiet throughout, Ramsey...pls god no. Giroud.. awful finisher.

because he wasn't left on the field long enough to see himself become a villain.

Suen

Congrats Spurs .

Massive loss that. Dont think we'll be able to haul back 7 points in 10 games.
We'll have to depend on Chelsea losing their games or ending them in a draw, our only chance left and even that won't be easy. I forgot about catching up to Spurs the moment the refree blew the whistle.

Wilbur

Banned
ALaKLpP.jpg

no love for besiktas - fenerbahce...
oh well.
just joking, congrats spurs.

:lol :lol :lol

This is fucking hilarious

Please stay

Even if you never talk about football, just stay for the banter

Facism likes Turkish football and bukkakes. Enjoy.

Ooh, I was going to say I thought the Europa was 6th too but Swansea got it due to the League Cup eh. Wow, that battle for 5th is going to be huge.

Well 6th will be free if the two FA cup finalists are Utd/City/Chelsea.... I think it's the runner up otherwise, but I'm not sure.

Empty

rosicky was really good!

his pass to set up ramsey was lovely.

I just imagine City in this position and I shed a tear of joy, I can't even imagine how you must feel

Best of all, it was a former København player who got sent off for them. :D

We are playing their relegation rivals Silkeborg in the last match of the season, can't wait to do a Nazio.

yHgglRV.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Everton still have Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Man City to play.

Holy shit. Well they never win against the first three, so strike them off the board and give them all 3 points.

avaya

The Cameldome is 75% full these days, seats paid for no one wants to watch the shower of shite. Wonder how next season's sales are going. Their own shitty business model would have yielded a loss had it not been for the sale of RVP.

Clueless cunts the lot of them, doom spiral will accelerate next season. I actually no longer blame the parasitic cunt who owns us, and our demented manager anymore. The reason it's gotten to this state (and there is a LONG way yet to go) is because of our pathetic fanbase.

If you are an Arsenal fan and you buy a shirt, merchandise, sign up to .con or go to the Cameldome. You are enabling it.

Suen

Oh well, you might beat Bayern.
Hahahaha :)
:(

People say we still have a chance of being in the top four and while Spurs having tough upcoming opponents could give us a chance I don't have much hope about it. Spurs is on fire now and this win will probably give them a huge boost. At best I believe we could end fourth but then this soulless team really need to get their shit together. If today's performance is an indication on how we will be performing the rest of this season then the only thing awaiting us is Europa League (which we will lose in as well).

Feorax

Next week will be a tough game, can see Bale tearing our back 4 apart. The only chance we have is to just try and outscore Spurs, since I don't see a clean sheet as a possibility.

After that though, I can comfortably see us picking up points in every game we have left. Barring an implosion like we had last year, it should be a good end to the season for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom