• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

The only time I've ever actually found Graham Norton funny was when he appeared on Father Ted.

tumblr_m69yfgEnj21rwuopao1_r1_250.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Who didn't get flashbacks of Torres scoring last season when Niang was through on goal jesuschrist I thought it was over, god bless that fucking post. I think that's where the momentum totally shifted to Barcelona.

This comeback made my week. Even if we don't win the competition, today was magical.

Scum

Well done to Barca for showing up tonight. Congrats, BarcaGAF. As for AC Milan - *drogbafuckingdisgrace.jpg*

FootballFan

Who didn't get flashbacks of Torres scoring last season when Niang was through on goal jesuschrist I thought it was over, god bless that fucking post. I think that's where the momentum totally shifted to Barcelona.

This comeback made my week. Even if we don't win the competition, today was magical.

I was literally shaking my head as maschs header ended in niangs path. And my head kept shaking in disapproval way after the post was hit lol. It was all slowmotion.

TeegsD

Somehow I can believe that Barcelolna came back but I find it hard to believe, due to lack of exposure, that AC Milan could be just that shit. Just wow.

Timurid

Yes, if you have 6 hours of free time.
I liked it, but many people do not like it. It's entertaining, but a bit crazy.
I thought it was pretty funny. Completely ridiculous movie.
I've been wanting to watch it for such a long time. I'm going to give a watch today or tomorrow. One more question, does it get slow?
Arnie is different on whatsapp.
How different? Quiet?

faridmon

Anyone watched Sion Sono's other movies? That dude is twisted and I'll never watch another movie made by him. The shit he comes up is cray.

does it get slow?
Well, it does. Its a long movie so a long exposition and drawn out dialogue do happen here and there but that shouldn't pose much of a problem for you. You watch K-dramas.

Timurid

Anyone watched Sion Sono's other movies? That dude is twisted and I'll never watch another movie made by him. The shit he comes up is cray.

I've watched Noriko's Dinner Table. It was a good film. I was kinda confused at first because I didnt see Suicide Club. So I had no clue what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom