• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Oh god the self fellating on this page. All the dick and arsehole pics in whatsapp couldnt make me more naseous. Lol

jtb

Banned
Wenger is almost certainly going to field a weakened team. And even if he doesn't, no Wilshere, no Podolski, no Chesney... Bayern are going through.

I have faith that she will. The actress that plays Marnie has the excuse that her character is like that, but not Shoshanna.

don't hold your breath. Celebrity daughters...

Blablurn

The only thing I hate about China is not being able to watch Bayern. Because of the time difference, because its not on TV and because internet is too slow for streams :(

Well we can't let Barca be the only ones to overcome a 2-0 first leg deficit this week now can we? Then again, we're no Barca :( But Basel is no Milan either :)

Get it done based Gazprom. Write the checks!

Messi

I have faith that she will. The actress that plays Marnie has the excuse that her character is like that, but not Shoshanna.

Have you seen season 2 with
Marnies awful sex scene where she is "Topless"

Don't worry though, Hannah is more than happy to be naked in nearly every fucking episode. Its awful, and I don't even think she is that bad looking.

don't hold your breath. Celebrity daughters...

Also this.

Its not happening lads. The shosh/Marnie dream is dead.

FootballFan

Well we can't let Barca be the only ones to overcome a 2-0 first leg deficit this week now can we? Then again, we're no Barca :( But Basel is no Milan either :)

Get it done based Gazprom. Write the checks!

Believe in the remuntada.

Edit this on MS Paint to fit Zenit's colours and keep posting it. It worked for me.

NLlPYxC.jpg

Koko

Banned
Have you seen season 2 with
Marnies awful sex scene where she is "Topless"

Don't worry though, Hannah is more than happy to be naked in nearly every fucking episode. Its awful, and I don't even think she is that bad looking.

Also this.

Its not happening lads. The shosh/Marnie dream is dead.

Yeah that was awful. Well at least we got Jessa, I'll keep watching it just for the boys.

Messi

Started watching Spartacus season 2 (or is it 3, the season after Gods of the Arena) and there is a new spartacus in my Spartacus.

He is not as good or handsome.

Fry

I got three texts:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt :) - WJD

Will you put the tip of your penis in my Dortmund socks - ?

homeland is shite. the killols are shite. fuck bayern
regards - ?

But none of you cunts texted me the result :(

Messi

I got three texts:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt :) - WJD

Will you put the tip of your penis in my Dortmund socks - ?

homeland is shite. the killols are shite. fuck bayern
regards - ?

But none of you cunts texted me the result :(

This guy knows whats up.

Started watching Spartacus season 2 (or is it 3, the season after Gods of the Arena) and there is a new spartacus in my Spartacus.

I was gutted when I heard about Andy Whitfields passing, he played Spartacus so well. Was hard to get used to new Spartacus but he's definitely grown on me a lot in the last season. Still think he should be bigger though

Koko

Banned

It is Season 2, he gets better and you kind get used to him he grown on me a lot by the end of the season.

Its crude but it might just work

BJrz9PY.png

Brilliant. It's time for the
IsHTJ.jpg
to awaken and save us. Or fuck it, even let Hulk's tight, muscular, incredibly overpaid ass to do it. Anyone...except ol' Bruno. Him succeeding would not please me. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.

How's Kerzhakov playing these days?

Somewhere between his best form and his Euro 2012 form. Although that doesn't say much. The problem is him and Hulk can't seem to play well together. They don't communicate and interact well. Probably cause both are greedy and like to take shots whenever they can.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger is almost certainly going to field a weakened team. And even if he doesn't, no Wilshere, no Podolski, no Chesney... Bayern are going through
I hope we do field a weakened team. I don't want a injured or tired Walcott or Cazorla against Swansea which is much more important than the Bayern game.

Bayern are going to kick our ass no matter what we do. Why tire ourselves out while we get an ass kicking? Still, seeing us lose will annoy the crap out of me. I just hate it when we lose.

Messi

I was gutted when I heard about Andy Whitfields passing, he played Spartacus so well. Was hard to get used to new Spartacus but he's definitely grown on me a lot in the last season. Still think he should be bigger though

Andy Whitfield was amazing :(

He is really small. It bothers me. He will always be second best anyway
Crixus is the biggest boss of them all. Have you ever noticed that most of the best fights in the show feature crixus not spartacus

FootballFan

Stick with it, he isn't as good as Andy Whitfield and he talks too much out of his nostrils but he is still pretty good.

Andy Whitfield was a boss. Dat speech at the end. So good.

Dibbz

I hope we do field a weakened team. I don't want a injured or tired Walcott or Cazorla against Swansea which is much more important than the Bayern game.

Bayern are going to kick our ass no matter what we do. Why tire ourselves out while we get an ads kicking? Still, seeing us lose will annoy the crap out of me. I just hate it when we lose.

Fuck that. Send everyone.

sNNzS.gif

All I want is Arsenal to put in a good performance. Win would be nice even if we don't qualify.

Koko

Banned

Crixus is the biggest boss of them all. Have you ever noticed that most of the best fights in the show feature crixus not spartacus

You don't know what you are talking about, but that's ok you will eventually change your mind if you keep watching.

FootballFan

You don't seem to get it, the boys from Barcelona have to go through at all costs. Its 12 against 11 now. Pretty soon a player from Milan is going to see red just to help Barcelona through.

Quiet obvious UEFA is more corrupt than organize crime

The amount of salt in this post as he could feel Barca was going to win. It's too much. HNGHHHH
mhsMOEX.jpg

Gannacus is my favourite character on the show. He has the funniest lines and best sex scenes imo. I hated new Spartacus at first but I think he has gotten a lot better in the later episodes and has definitely grown into the role

Messi

Gannacus is my favourite character on the show. He has the funniest lines and best sex scenes imo. I hated new Spartacus at first but I think he has gotten a lot better in the later episodes and has definitely grown into the role

I like Crixus and Amadeus, oh and Gannacus is the guy from the prequel? if so I dig him also.

I like Crixus and Amadeus, oh and Gannacus is the guy from the prequel? if so I dig him also.

Yeah he's the guy who fights with two swords and when he isn't fighting is either getting drunk or fucking haha. Anameus is built like an absolute tank, his abs are so solid and defined

FootballFan

Amadeus? I think you mean Oenomaus. :p Gannicus is the best though, it is known.

I'd would also do bad things for/to Lucy Lawless

She lives about 5 minutes from here. See her all the time.

She always does animal rights protests and goes out into the waters to fight the Japanese whale hunters :lol

Messi

Amadeus? I think you mean Oenomaus. :p Gannicus is the best though, it is known.

She lives about 5 minutes from here. See her all the time.

Names are hard

I hate you football fan, you need to ask her out for GAF then I'll slip in.

Why did I watch the trailer for the Andy Whitfield doc :( watching him go though the process was rough. The last bits of footage are :(

FootballFan

Names are hard

I hate you football fan, you need to ask her out for GAF then I'll slip in.

Why did I watch the trailer for the Andy Whitfield doc :( watching him go though the process was rough. The last bits of footage are :(

Yeah the names are hard, don't blame you or anyone lol.

I think she is married isn't she? Well she has kids.

I watched that trailer the other day. :(

Varro is in the new Die Hard movie haha.(the guy next to Willis obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom