• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keio

For a Finer World
Feels great posting here. Tiki-taka vindicated and all that.

Big nerves but such a great result. So many things that were mentally and tactically back in shape. Wow!

faridmon

I've watched Noriko's Dinner Table. It was a good film. I was kinda confused at first because I didnt see Suicide Club. So I had no clue what to expect.

I haven't watched that one, but I did watch Suicide Club and it was great, but I am talking about the creepy movies he have done after Love Exposure. Cold Fish and Himizu have been a fucked up experience for me. Whilst Suicide club has its moments, those two movies...

G-Unit

Zomg perfect day, Schumacher in the barca lockeroom.

1363127859171.jpg

Fuck you alonso :p

arkon

This is amazing, I have no idea what he is saying other than "Gol de Barca" but he seems really pissed off during the 2nd goal.

Yeah. He was in tears it seems. Injustica is pretty appropriate for that 1 minute change in fortunes.

When we got a goal against us in the CL qualification this season you could hear Grønkjær who was commentating destroying his chair in the background, was so good lol

This is what I like to see or hear. None of that unbiased shit. Let your biases flow freely. Like the guy with the crazy eyes in that vid waving 4 fingers in the other dude's face. LOL

Scum

I'm happy for Villa. Great that he was able to bag a goal. But what a fool Robinho was with that freekick. loooool

FootballFan

ib1cbTAB9yZzxV.gif

About as productive as tiki taka™

You can keep your 'other ways to play the game' mantra. I'll stick with this

Just as I mentioned during the game, Villa was standing in between the CBs the whole game.

They couldn't rush Messi with freedom like in the first leg, as that would leave Villa alone with acres of space to get the ball.

Messi needs to use this formation more often..

jtb

Banned
Were the Barca side with if Eto'o, Messi, Iniesta and Henry better than the current one?

Yes, imo. I also think the sides they faced (Chelsea, United in particular) were far stronger in 08-09 then any side they've faced since. Though part of the current Barcelona's problem might be that teams have learned how to play (if not necessarily beat) them.

Scum

He looked so happy when he scored. He is the best at celebrating big goals.

I hope Messi celebrated with him!

Just as I mentioned during the game, Villa was standing in between the CBs the whole game.

They couldn't rush Messi with freedom like in the first leg, as that would leave Villa alone with acres of space to get the ball.

Messi needs to use this formation more often..

You can't go wrong with Xavi/Iniesta/Bisquits and Villa & Pedro/Tello flanking Messi. Cesc and Alexis must not start a game together again unless it's a last resort.

Hixx

I just watched the Pilot of that Girls show

If the chubby lasses fit roommate doesn't get her tits out within 4 episodes I am not going to watch any more

FootballFan

Were the Barca side with if Eto'o, Messi, Iniesta and Henry better than the current one?

Yep.

-Pep was all swagged out on the side
-The goals were spread perfectly, not just Messi scoring
-Team wasn't so focused on just possession, tiki taka had a lot more attacking in it.
-Xavi was better
-Fresh team with players kicked out/new coach and players came in
-Won the treble
-UEFA were backing us 100% unlike now
-Alves was the best rightback in the world, Puyol was still fit and healthy, Pique and Abidal were great

etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom