• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

50726.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Wasn't the hardest save obviously but Handanovic has really strong punches/hands. Great keeper.

Spurs playing a dangerous game here.

Kenka

Wasn't the hardest save obviously but Handanovic has really strong punches/hands. Great keeper.

Spurs playing a dangerous game here.
Spurs can both be great and disastrous. The fact that they stabilized in the higher tier of European football is fairly recent so you never know, shadows of the past might haunt them at some point. And Inter are not nobodies.

Kenka

Bayern still went through though so it doesn't matter in the end.

That's why he said Bayern and not Milan. He expects Spurs to go through, still.

edit: oh, that was page 343 ? A good excuse to remind everyone how great Halo looked like:

halo-4-gameplay-e3-trailer-0.jpg

re-edit: miss of the year for Danny !

That's why he said Bayern and not Milan. He expects Spurs to go through, still.

edit: oh, that was page 343 ? A good excuse to remind everyone how great Halo looked like:

halo-4-gameplay-e3-trailer-0.jpg

re-edit: miss of the year for Danny !

Baked in ugly lighting, low res model, weird glow. 3/10, would not play.

Kenka

Had Zenit played like that during the first leg, they would have been through without question.

The referee is a bit shady to be honest, I think he is too lax with Zenit players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ade has played OK today, he's doing a Welbeck. Running and hasing but missing his shots.

Defoe needs to fuck off, he's being lazy and not getting involved in the game.

Kenka

0.89136900_1358673207.jpg

Congrats Zenit you would have deserved it too.

Congrats Kenka. But dat post, Danny miss from 3 feet and away, and missed pelanty are going to hurt for a while :(
Thanks man, what a great game full of emotion. I hope Zenit grow as strong as Shakhtar, and this, from next year onwards.

Kenka

Good, Zenit are off. Basel have been achieving some interesting results in the last couple of years.

Somehow, they got this man...

15917056,pd=2,mxh=550,mxw=620.jpg

He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world.
Call me an idiot but I think he is on his way to become the next Schmeichel. He is already better than Benaglio.

Fucking lol Zenit. That choking.
Zenit was unlucky. And their stars don't give a fuck: it was a shame to see the likes of Kerzhakov and Faizulin tearing their asses open while Hulk only tried to steal the show and be a jester on the pitch.
Witsel was ok but he can do way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom