• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN! 2-0. What a likeable club. Always solid.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIN

ibamUoXhMvIl0i.gif

Do they still have that coach who sits with his necklace in his hands? lol

i'm a milan fan supporting inturd tonight. i view them more as my retarded little brother rather than a hated enemy. plus if they progress in EL they will be more tired in serie a.

Kenka

I'm sorry Kenka, you're a great poster. I can forgive you your love for Gianluca Pagliuca, but supporting Inter ... no. Just ... no.
I never supported Inter, never, not even once. Or maybe yes, once, in 1998 when they played this return group leg of the CL against Madrid.

Otherwise, I hate them with a passion.

Lol, I can't believe Vingaard used to play well once. And Wooden, you didn't reply my question some posts above.

Oh I didn't see it, don't think it is, never noticed anyone with it here.

Vingaard was so good until Fat Frank injured him for 7 months. :(

(Wasn't really Lampards fault)

...Chelsea ?

They made Cahill change his name to it as part of the sponsor deal.

kdiZ3N9.jpg

Uefa's rules demand clubs must not accept inflated sponsorship deals from "related parties". Chelsea's owner, Roman Abramovich, sold his controlling stake in the oil company Sibneft to Gazprom for £8.4 billion in 2005 and Uefa rules define related-party transaction as including those with "significant influence" over clubs' sponsors.
"Significant influence is the power to participate in the financial and operating policy decisions of an entity, but is not control over those policies," the rules state. "Significant influence may be gained by share ownership, statute or agreement."

Dat FFP.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Meier

What a weird season for Ade. He was pretty damn good for them last season.. good thing we got him at least partially off the books when we could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom