• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Zenit you would have deserved it too.

Thanks man, what a great game full of emotion. I hope Zenit grow as strong as Shakhtar, and this, from next year onwards.

Last year's Zenit was as strong as any Shakhtar team : (

I agree, the game was tense and full of emotion. That's why I don't get when people shit on the Europa League.

Fucking lol Zenit. That choking.

Speak of the devil! We're even better than Arsenal at almost comebacks!

Zabojnik

remuntadainperd.png

Or not? Not watching the game. Are Tittiesham pulling a Bayern or something? It's the only way I can explain Inter not losing.

Holy shit, The Bodyguard musical looks bad

Question for Liverpoolistas:

Would you like to see Johnson let off the leash, and given the freedom to attack at will like Alba, or do we not keep our shape well enough/drive the opponents back enough to cover for it when we get counterattacked?

Kenka

Let's hope at least Rubin will be able to pull it out. We need to boost dat coefficient.

It won't be of much consequence since you will pass Ukraine but it was already a sure thing since the beginning of the season that the NED would pass you. You stay 8th.

AlexBasch

Sub that fucking Cassano, I don't give two shits about Inter but he's a fucking disaster.

See Inter? Shoot at the goddamn goal, don't dive for penalties ya hacks.

Tc91

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom