• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Barca-Bayern
Dortmund-Galatasaray
Real-Juve
Malaga-Paris St

# Believe

Your underestimate the power of SAVIOLA!

EL CONEJITO!

aimar_saviola_mistica.jpg

So much swag in one picture. 2009 was such a good year. Love all around. This should be my new avatar.

Saviola was beast. In U-20 World Cup at least. ; (

Fry

Your underestimate the power of SAVIOLA!

EL CONEJITO!

aimar_saviola_mistica.jpg

So much swag in one picture. 2009 was such a good year. Love all around. This should be my new avatar.

What if I told you I didn't know he was at Málaga?

Is he still good?

Linius

Mainz is a gamble in the true sense and Schalke is always shaky when they lack self-confidence so you are far from betting on champion horses but the payback seems nice enough to take a plundge. Schalke and mainz have performed overall well this year, better than their opponents.

And I want Nijmegen to beat Heerenveen because I have relatives in Arnhem and Groesbeek. So fuck Heerenveen.

edit: oh, I forgot van basten was coaching H. Well, fuck them twice.

Van Basten is awesome.

And NEC - Heerenveen is a tough game to call. Heerenveen is doing great the past few weeks but NEC is also solid this season. We'll see what happens this weekend.

Suen

Benzema found guilty of driving 194.4 kph in a 80 kph zone. €18,000 fine and 8 months suspension from driving.
Isn't this like the fourth guy from the Madrid squad caught speeding? I think Marcelo and Özil have been fined as well and someone else.

Kenka

Benzema found guilty of driving 194.4 kph in a 80 kph zone. €18,000 fine and 8 months suspension from driving.
He should spend time in jail. At this velocity, it is impossible to brake fast enough to prevent accidents when other cars respect the speed limit. I wonder how he would have felt if he had killed someone during his rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom