• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

Reckon she had a really pretty vagina as opposed to what they normally look like

Bet it's nice and tidy

And pink

the worst fucking thing is when you're excited about the girl you're with, and you practically tear her clothes off her body because you're so excited only to find out that her poonani looks like it got smashed by ryan gosling's right foot.

More racial chanting at the San Siro? How prevalent is this sort of stuff in Italy? I've said it before but if I heard that I would walk off the pitch; there are more important things than a ball and grass

Question:

Does anyone else dunk chocolate digestives into their tea?

tumblr_m4njl6jhGW1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

More racial chanting at the San Siro? How prevalent is this sort of stuff in Italy? I've said it before but if I heard that I would walk off the pitch; there are more important things than a ball and grass
Luckily, it's not stuff that happens every week, but what can you do? People don't care about fines they don't have to pay.
I was rewatching the game earlier and i've heard some of those "bu bu bu" chants near the end of the game(when ade kicked Gargano), really a fucking great way for some idiots to ruin a such a fun game.
btw about those inflatable bananas, i've seen them at the San Siro since forever, they haven't got anything to do with racism/black people.

Real talk: more prevalent than in Russia
You sure about that?

banana-anzhi.jpg

Totally offtopic, but I just saw Deadfall. And the whole time with Olivia Wilde on screen, I couldn't stop thinking about how this one guy on an internet forum I know will be jizzing his pants during her scenes... way to spoil movies for me, Messi.

Movie itself was pretty decent, Eric Bana owned his scenes.

Lightning

Banned
Luckily, it's not stuff that happens every week, but what can you do? People don't care about fines they don't have to pay.
Was rewatching the game earlier and i've heard some of those "bu bu bu" chants near the end of the game(when ade kicked Gargano), really a fucking great way for some idiots to ruin a such a fun game.
btw about those inflatable bananas, i've seen them at the San Siro since forever, they haven't got anything to do with racism/black people.
What did you reckon of the game? Inter played incredibly well and were unlucky not to go through but now you can focus on your hard games coming up.

GorillaJu

the worst fucking thing is when you're excited about the girl you're with, and you practically tear her clothes off her body because you're so excited only to find out that her poonani looks like it got smashed by ryan gosling's right foot.

Oh god so true.

Linius

Would you guys recommend watching Scrubs from the beginning till the point it starts to suck? I've seen a lot of random episodes over the years but I never watched it from begin to end so I miss some of that character development.

Would you guys recommend watching Scrubs from the beginning till the point it starts to suck? I've seen a lot of random episodes over the years but I never watched it from begin to end so I miss some of that character development.

Yes. and I would also recommend you going through the season(s) that kind of sucks to get to season 8, which is awesome... Or just skip season 6 and 7.

MPW

Nuri Sahin has criticised the Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, for playing him out of position during his six-month loan spell earlier this season.

Sahin made 12 appearances for Liverpool on loan from Real Madrid but failed to make any real impact, and claims his lack of success was down to a disagreement with Rodgers.

The 24-year-old, now on loan at Borussia Dortmund, told AS: "I did not fail at Liverpool. Brendan Rodgers wanted me to play as a number 10. But I do not play behind the strikers.

"I talked to him and asked him why he was playing me there. It is not my real position. The coach could not answer me … Still, no regrets. To play at Anfield was a wonderful experience. And maybe if I had not gone there I would not have been able to return to Borussia Dortmund. For that, I am happy. Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers."

lol no wonder he left asap

Mastadon

Banned
Nuri Sahin has criticised the Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, for playing him out of position during his six-month loan spell earlier this season.

Sahin made 12 appearances for Liverpool on loan from Real Madrid but failed to make any real impact, and claims his lack of success was down to a disagreement with Rodgers.

The 24-year-old, now on loan at Borussia Dortmund, told AS: "I did not fail at Liverpool. Brendan Rodgers wanted me to play as a number 10. But I do not play behind the strikers.

"I talked to him and asked him why he was playing me there. It is not my real position. The coach could not answer me … Still, no regrets. To play at Anfield was a wonderful experience. And maybe if I had not gone there I would not have been able to return to Borussia Dortmund. For that, I am happy. Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers."

Thanks DC.

choodi

Banned
inXJy8PgpXJMN.gif

I could watch this all day...

Twice in two games Marveaux has provided a killer ball in the final seconds for Cisse to score.

Every time he plays he impresses me more and more

Lightning

Banned

Still butthurt he didn't come to Arsenal. He could have been great.

Congrats Newcastle
Congrats Spurs
Congrats Rafa

@Lightning, his problems go well beyond anything a different team in the same league could have fixed

edit: I fucking love Stuart Broad

Lightning

Banned
Congrats Newcastle
Congrats Spurs
Congrats Rafa

@Lightning, his problems go well beyond anything a different team in the same league could have fixed

edit: I fucking love Stuart Broad
Oh I know he had huge fitness problems and didn't adjust well. We can thank Real Madrid for the fitness issue.

And G-Unit should be LOL'ing at himself. No Spanish teams in the Europa quarters. That depth for ya while Spurs, Chelsea and Newcastle from the EPL there.

Oh I know he had huge fitness problems and didn't adjust well. We can thank Real Madrid for the fitness issue.

And G-Unit should be LOL'ing at himself. No Spanish teams in the Europa quarters. That depth for ya while Spurs, Chelsea and Newcastle from the EPL there.

Looked more unathletic than unfit to me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Madrid and Juve will be tough matches no doubt about that. I think we genuinely have a good chance against both clubs. Madrid struggles with counter attacking teams like we saw last week and plus we have a pretty sturdy def.

Juve struggles against teams who used wingers, counter attacks, and are fast paced. You just have to exposed them with width and pace. PSG has all of those qualities. :D

I'm not saying PSG are going to cruise through, but I do think we can win.

If we get BVB, Bayern, or Barca then we are out of the competition.
In theory, we won't struggle with two tireless wingbacks.

In reality, our defense is a Chiellini-injury away from collapsing again. Alves will run circles around PeLOLsu.

Kozak

Banned
I hope Galatasaray gets paired with Madrid. Would be a good show for Turkish fans. Madrid hasn't been to Turkey in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom