• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%BCneyt_%C3%87ak%C4%B1r

fgvdI1z.png

Hahahha, oh god.

Agreed though, fuck off ref.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lol the Wiki page on Cüneyt Çakır.

"Cakir is known to be a long term Real Madrid fan and has been caught taking bribes to help Real Madrid beat Manchester United."

Kenka

Jesus I've been looking forward to this match as a neutral and it's been completely ruined.....
Honestly, the red was deserved, what was Nani thinking when the lift up his foot that that height without checking if anyone was around ?
I might add, the slow mo showed he pushed his foot inside Arbeloa's body.

choodi

Banned
One of the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen in a football game, and I hate man utd.

I guarantee that farca get a favorable decision too.

pulga

Banned
HAVE YOU GOLDFISH-BRAINED JACKOFFS FORGOTTEN ALREADY ABOUT RAF'S CLEAR HANDBALL = RED CARD = PELANTY?!

Blame Nani for his numbfuckedness, not the ref.

TeegsD

Well at least the rest of Premier League-GAF can have their day today before the weekend coems again and everyone is mad at how bad they are

Suen

The red card was a joke, yes, but look how we went from playing clueless piece of shit football to some lovely, fierce-spirited football. I think we somewhat deserve it.

Edit: IF we win.
We have started playing better yes but this result is somewhat undeserved.

Am I the only one who lost quite lots of interest in this match after the red card?

Messi

Man united don't deserve this, real Madrid don't deserve this. The ref is a stupid fucking cunt. Hate him for a long time.

arkon

We have started playing better yes but this result is somewhat undeserved.

Am I the only one who lost quite lots of interest in this match after the red card?

Interest dropped. Madrid goals also effectively killed the game off.

fuenf

Where the hell is Kagawa and why didnt Rooney start? I'm sorry but ManU only has themselves to blame. You play your best players in the CL, no matter what.

But thanks, now there's a credible threat to Bayern's CL title :(

D_prOdigy

I remember rooting for Arsenal and even Chelsea when Cesc and Terry got their red cards against Barca, respectively, but I'm taking a perverse sense of pride in all this United-hate coming to the brim now.

Is this what it's like to be massive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom