• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one my live bet on bet365 on +2.5 goals. Bet on United winning the match though beforehand.
LLShC.gif

pulga

Banned
lolololol why dont we deserve this? Blame Nani for being a clueless dolt and not looking where he's shoving his studs.

Conveniently, everyone's forgotten Rafael's handball.

panty

Nani was looking at the ball and didn't even catch Arbeloa running towards him. A nasty challenge sure and a certain yellow but a straight red? No-fucking-way.

Even as a die-hard Real fan I can see that much.

DominoKid

Jesus I've been looking forward to this match as a neutral and it's been completely ruined.....

its an absolute shame. i've been waiting for us to play Madrid so long and the ref has to ruin it. he should never ref another match in his life, let alone a CL match.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
That red wasn't the worst decision in the world. Bit harsh but that's the risk you take when you have your foot near enough above your waist. Nani's the one who ruined this game.

Into

Tie ruined by the ref

Well that and Nani planting his studs in an opponents ribs

And then Nani himself falling to the ground, not moving at all as if he had outright died. That was the worst part, he knew he messed up and just lay there as if the whole match needed to be cancelled because he was dying right on the pitch.

Should never have played Nani

Slizz

lolololol why dont we deserve this? Blame Nani for being a clueless dolt and not looking where he's shoving his studs.

Conveniently, everyone's forgotten Rafael's handball.

Keep your eye on the player not on the ball. Thats what they tell ya.

norinrad

Maybe Ashley would dive twice to make a difference

Nani however had no clue who was come and it was way too harsh. I hope United fans don't hold him responsible.

panty

Well it looked like a handball but the shot being that hard and it was in a "natural" position.. still a handball imo.

Fry

ibvK33D2xTQypZ.gif

I don't think this was a red card. But United can't blame the ref for losing. They didn't even do anything in the entire match.

Own goal, plus Rafael's handball? Do me a favour.

TrueBlue

Where the hell is Kagawa and why didnt Rooney start? I'm sorry but ManU only has themselves to blame. You play your best players in the CL, no matter what.

But thanks, now their's a credible threat to Bayern's CL title :(

Bayern are the biggest threat to their CL title.

K1LLER7

Where the hell is Kagawa und why didnt Rooney? I'm sorry but ManU only has themselves to blame. You play your best players in the CL, no matter what.

But thanks, now their's a credible threat to Bayern's CL title :(
Was working well until the ref ruined the game. Simple.

Bayern won't have any trouble. If Madrid can't counter a team, they're pretty bad

That red wasn't the worst decision in the world. Bit harsh but that's the risk you take when you have your foot near enough above your waist. Nani's the one who ruined this game.

Especially when Cunt fucking Cakir is reffing the game. You gotta have that in your mind, don't give him a chance to send you off. Nani is an idiot, makes me somewhat glad we bought Hulk instead of him.

Arnie

Sense.

Agree. It wasn't the phantom decision that some are making out, even if it was harsh.

TeegsD

ibvK33D2xTQypZ.gif

I don't think this was a red card. But United can't blame the ref for losing. They didn't even do anything in the entire match.

Didn't do anything, ok man sure. And the handball? Everything I've seen or heard leads it to be unintentional

pulga

Banned
I'm proud of the way our lads played.

We were the superior team over both legs I think.

Seriously? You've had the bus parked half this match. The only reason you have a goal right now is because Varane and Ramos had a brain fart.

EDIT: BASED DIEGO LOPEZ

fuenf

ibvK33D2xTQypZ.gif

Well it isnt a red on the De Jong scale... but it's similar to the ones Ribery has gotten.

Our ref is super laid back, but so much so that he didn't even see Piszczek's handball (for a pen and potential red card) - though that was after 3:0 (so they'd still need 4 goals).

Piszczek has been injured for a long time now, so I hope he can have his needed surgery soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom