• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Of course the San Marino game is boring, all they want to do is protect their six yard box. Wales game is much better.

Kyoufu

France have the worst strikers in the world.

So much disappointment whenever Benzema and Giroud get a chance on goal. Can't stand it.

The band is doing my head in. Same tune over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

They remind me of that cunt at Portsmouth. They've been doing it for so long, people assume that they're a vital part of the furniture.

If you asked every single England fan, 99.9% of us would be in favour of fucking them off

3Sixty

They remind me of that cunt at Portsmouth. They've been doing it for so long, people assume that they're a vital part of the furniture.

If you asked every single England fan, 99.9% of us would be in favour of fucking them off

JOHN_WESTWOOD_280x3_937722a.jpg

U WOT M8

arkon

Minimum spend was £12, and I got a 12 inch, can of coke, and two garlic dips for just over that. I am in central London, though.

Bunch of shithouses.

Fuck. I would expect two pizzas, a portion of chips and a 2 litre Irn Bru for that.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'd love for spain to finish second, but france is so useless they'll probably finish first.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Watching Spain play qualifying matches just made me wonder, what was the reason for changing the rule that the defending champion qualifies automatically? while winning the world cup is probably pretty good by itself, to me also getting a right to defend it next time just makes sense.

Desaan

Emile Heskey could have played and had a hat-trick against San Marino. FIFA should tell San Marino to do everyone a favour and come back to International football when they have professional players, it's a joke.

iceatcs

For real? Oh San Marino, it is on their lowest ranking ever.

Anyway Domino's talk make me ill. Cos I only live 20 metres away from it.

arkon

I'm been fleeced for days. This City's one big sinkhole for money.

Paid a fiver for soup and a cookie yesterday.

way ay man id like a pizza like

Yeah.

I remember paying through the nose for some scones and a cup of tea when i was visiting a mate. Starved myself for the remainder of my stay after that.

Top Bottom