• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Dont get me wrong. It looks like shit but 199...

Think of it like this

What games are out now, while the console is £199? Are they enough to justify that outlay? No. You'd have more chance of getting a return for your money if you bet it on QPR to win the league.

By the time games worth a damn are out, it'll cost about £99 in the bargain bins, and they might even make it Buy One Get One Free by then.

Arnie

In my hotel room, pizza ordered, lying on a bed (for the first time in a week), and watching England.

Just had a FUBAR wank, too. Life's great.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Alineación de México: Ochoa, Meza, Rodríguez, Moreno, Torres Nilo, Salcido, Zavala, Aquino, Gio, Guardado y Chicharito
ghsfeDb.jpg
It's on pulga, you are gonna taste the chile nacional.

FootballFan

So why are you a Barcelona fan

brainexplodes.gif

My point is there is no way you can be surprised a team with Coentrao, Pereira, Pepe, B. Alves, Meireles, Veloso, Ronaldo, etc can be hated.

And Barca may be cunts, but Barca are winners, unlike Portugal. Shit on and off the field.

arkon

Is there a fanbase on Earth with worse songs than the England national football team's? Even the national anthem is dismal.

Which national anthem is better in your mind?

I don't pay that much attention to them.

Agree about the fanbase though. Especially the band.

@arkon, all of them

We should really have Jerusalem as our national anthem

GSTQ glorifies the Royal family to a bizarre degree, and Jerusalem does the same for Christianity. Jerusalem is actually a decent song though. GSTQ is a droning warble.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fucking chuffed for Gylfi, scored both goals as Iceland came from behind to win 2-1 in Slovenia.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its a strange feeling but whenever I watch England I secretly want us to lose.

Top Bottom