• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

hylje

finland_gl_e0.gif

Feels like an miracle.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Jermaine Defoe International goals.

Andorra :4
Bulgaria :3
San Marino :2
Trinidad & Tobago :2
Holland :2
Slovenia :2
Poland :1
Kazakhstan: 1
Moldova :1
Italy:1

#Elite

Not that I disagree, but I imagine most of our main goalscorers have the majority of their goals against dross.

Clegg

0-0 draw between Ireland and Sweden. I had no faith in the team before this game but we certainly weren't anywhere near as bad as I thought we'd be. We created a number of chances against them but failed to convert them. Sweden were poor and Zlatan had a very poor game.

I think we'd have been better off if Paul Green hadn't played. The idea was for him to be the holding midfielder while James McCarthy took over the creative duties. But Mc Carthy was the only midfielder actually doing defensive work for us. Green is lost positionally and he keeps giving the ball away.

James Mc Carthy was our best player in the pitch. He's an excellent passer of the ball and is defensively sound. He's too good for Wigan imo. And Ireland.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Sweden really disappointed me, really lacked quality.

A good performance by most of the team, but we had no threat up front.

A 0-0 draw is a good result away from home, especially for a team with our lack of experience.

Sane_Man

I always think it's bullshit when refs blow the whistle immediately on 90 minutes when a team is coasting. If I had a bet on England to win 9-0 and that twat blew his whistle I'd track him down.

Top Bottom