• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Scum

You know Square have fucked up when more people are looking forward to a HD release of a game released 12 years ago than they are for the newest chronological FF game.

They're a waste of space. Wada needs to be replaced. It's been nearly 7 fucking years since FFVersusXIII was announced! loooool

Some shit team in Greece lol. Cant even spell it. Vieria something.

It's too bad because I just remembered Zenit's selection policy.

CprLZkl.jpg

Clegg

They're a waste of space. Wada needs to be replaced. It's been nearly 7 fucking years since FFVersusXIII was announced! loooool

IMO they never should have announced Versus when they did. It was clear that the game was still only in the pre-production stage at that time. Of course, it still should have been made by now.

They're also trying desperately to push Lightning as one of gaming's great main character but nobody cares about her. They fucked up massively with FF 13. It's obvious that FF 10 was one of their reference points for making the game, but they completely ignored the elements that actually made it a good game. They used the most frustrating parts of 10 as their basis for 13.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I would have taken the point before the match, but there's no real reason we should have fallen apart after Gio came off.

#TodoEsCulpaDelMaza already trending on twitter btw.

pulga

Banned
Im never shit talking Costly ever again.

Hes a turd with his clubs, but when he slaps the white and blue on, he really gives it his all.

Good game, Regulus and co. You guys might blame Chepo for this, but its not his fault Chica and Gio checked out.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Im never shit talking Costly ever again.

Hes a turd with his clubs, but when he slaps the white and blue on, he really gives it his all.

Good game, Regulus and co. You guys might blame Chepo for this, but its not his fault Chica and Gio checked out.
Chepo couldn't have foreseen Maza being an utter cunt!

Scum

IMO they never should have announced Versus when they did. It was clear that the game was still only in the pre-production stage at that time. Of course, it still should have been made by now.

They're also trying desperately to push Lightning as one of gaming's great main character but nobody cares about her. They fucked up massively with FF 13. It's obvious that FF 10 was one of their reference points for making the game, but they completely ignored the elements that actually made it a good game. They used the most frustrating parts of 10 as their basis for 13.

Square need to be locked in a room with FFVI, FFX, FFXII, Secret of Evermore and Chrono Trigger. Their stupid obsession of making announcements of games when it's not even on the drawing board needs to stop. Lucky for Wada that he made a great choice in picking up Eidos. Only damn reason why he still has a job. Plus, romour has it that FFVersusXIII is now FFVersus, moved to the PS4 and Sony are helping out with development. lol

2nd from left has the best hip-to-waist ratio, but has a flat bum. The on the far right has the best behind, but doesn't have a great waist ratio.

I'll think I'll pass on all to be honest

Salazar!

So fucking pissed off. Maza has become crap since he came back from Stuttgart.

They are Mexican. They rather dive in the area than shoot at goal.

Guardado received the pass too early anyways. Why pass it so early? Wait for the defender to commit and pass it to Guardado and Guardado now has a free shot on goal.

Ronaldo suspended for next Portugal match due to yellow card accumulation. Excellent. Drop more points you cunts, make it easier for my choke artists.

Scum

BBC said:
2242: GET INVOLVED
Daniel Jerome: "The reason why England played well was due to the exclusion of the two most boring useless footballers ever in Barry and Milner."

Alright. Own up. Which one of you did this?
5YRcF.gif

dc89

2nd from left has the best hip-to-waist ratio, but has a flat bum. The on the far right has the best behind, but doesn't have a great waist ratio.

I'll think I'll pass on all to be honest

Got damn.

---

City have agreed to sign striker Ricky Van Wolfswinkel from Sporting Lisbon on a 4-year deal from July 1, subject to paperwork #ncfc

Norwich City.

Is he good?

Have they announced when the postponed game will be play it?

Tomorrow, but the weather forecast is the same for tomorrow. Chance it gets postponed to June if they can't play tomorrow.

It's bullshit anyway, the only reason they postponed it is because they knew that Russia would have a huge advantage playing in the snow.

dc89

City U14 V Barca U14 tomorrow.

Academy, playing our young footballers against each other. I think City and Barca can become best of chums.

Dibbz

FottyGAF, there is an Indie Steam Sale on atm and I'm tempted to pick something up cheap. Anything you guys would recommend? I've heard good things about To the Moon but it looks like it's an RPG with a battle system and stuff. Not sure if I'd like it.

FottyGAF, there is an Indie Steam Sale on atm and I'm tempted to pick something up cheap. Anything you guys would recommend? I've heard good things about To the Moon but it looks like it's an RPG with a battle system and stuff. Not sure if I'd like it.

Deadlight. Amnesia Dark Descent.

Top Bottom