• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

dc89

You have to see it on your own and feel like a creeper to get the full Korine experience. I saw Trash Humpers on my own at a small cinema near me and felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

Do you need to wear a long overcoat and a hat too?

---

Robin van Persie stings the fingers of Simon Mignolet with a powerful free-kick. RVP is looking for his 20th #BPL goal this season. #SUNMUN

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/317991593250541568

I read that as Van Pursestrings. Someone at PL is trolling.

dc89

He was very decent last year. Simple but effective enough.

But poor this season. Finally enough he played awesome in the derby. That's how shit City are.

Shit no. Underachieveing yes.

Can't wait for summer. I can sense another ...|OT| everyone plays for City.

Slizz

My friend got Bioshock Infinite. I wasn't too impressed with the art style in it.... Like a constant fog throughout the game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My friend got Bioshock Infinite. I wasn't too impressed with the art style in it.... Like a constant fog throughout the game.

How close is the PC version to the consoles? It was like being part of a CG movie at times.

Slizz

How close is the PC version to the consoles? It was like being part of a CG movie at times.

It was on 360, I thought it was surprisingly cheap looking for the acclaim it was getting. Older Bioshocks visually and stylewise look better IMO

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol MON looked like an angry little goblin then

United diving all the time

GorillaJu

Indeed. The PC version is gorgeous. Runs surprisingly well, too, only a few areas dropped from 60fps to 45 for me, all settings maxed on a fairly modest rig.

Top Bottom