• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Tc91

What the hell is this shit.

The other two yes. Not sure about Kagawa though. Didn't really anything of note. Closed people down, took one or two nice touches, but not excellent imo.

:lol come on. He was our best player in the first half. Second half no one has played well.

Clegg

Kagawa was probs our best player along with Carrick in the first half. But we completely lost control of the game in the second half and our attackers barely saw any of the ball.

Carrick or one of our defenders have been our best player/s.

RVP really should have took an extra touch and scored. He's out of form right now.

Wilbur

Banned
Brilliant back four

6 clean sheets in a row

Carrick rabona

18 points

ifUtMZUaeWlHi.gif

arkon

RVP lol. First decent thing Young did, although he probably should have released it earlier.

1-0 to United in the end.

The big red machine trundles on.

CLANK CLANK

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You say that like we've played like that in every match this season.

I'm only joking, although I would say United do have a tendency to get too relaxed once they go in front.

Sounds like Lloris' injury is a minor knock. Hope he's back soon.

Wilbur

Banned
You have.

Against Norwich at home? Madrid at home? Fulham at home? Newcastle home and away? City and Chelsea away? Arsenal at home?

63% possession away
The vast majority of shots
Great defensive performance

I'm not complaining you salty fucks
banter
bro

salty

When your team actually decides to pop their heads above the bathtub of anonymity and crush Gareth Barry's spirit further, then you can comment Kyoufu. Then. And only then.

salty bro

Clegg

Six clean sheets in a row now!!

also:

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

25 - Manchester United are the first team in English top-flight history to win 25 of their first 30 league games of a season. Special.

Top Bottom