• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

GQman2121

Banned
Other than that pass Mata has not been at his best. Still when you make an impact like that I guess it can be forgiven

He's been sick the last few days, so I doubt he's trained much this week. Might be a good thing though. He's logged a ton of minutes.

He's dead

jcuntk8pvj.gif

ba_2v0ro8.gif

/now that was a great save

arkon

Chelsea can just pick United off on the counter now. United haven't offered much going forward yet beyond the Chicha header.

Suen

was he praying? looked like he just kissed the floor
Nah it's a prayer muslims do. I don't see the problem either, who the hell cares if someone pray to thank their god or not. If people are going to have problem with Ba doing imagine how frustrated they must be each football weekend with people drawing the cross which is a far more common occurence. If people seriously have issues with this they have too much time on their hand and I can only hope more people will do it to piss them off. Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Christian, Atheist...who gives a fuck, let them celebrate in a non-offensive way and enjoy the football.

Top Bottom