• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
First time ive seen PSG play, very impressed so far

Awesome, can't wait for the actual game impressions, though the team names are already off to a hilarious start. This game has certainly got me intrigued. Is it in BETA?

I think it might just be early access? It is meant to come out on the 5th? I am not even sure if I am meant to be able to post shots :lol Just got it from Green Man Gaming

Zabojnik

Terrible, just terrible. Matri our, Vucinic in, Quaglia out, Pogba in. Makes no sense having two strikers if they don't get to touch the ball.

dc89

Ahhh. There isn't much better than the opinion of a woman who doesn't know a great deal about football on footballing matters.

"That Barca kit looks like a rocket lolly."

Is there an editor?

5qF7y0u.png

Awwwww Yeah! Have not checked out the player one or anything yes. It is all in game not a separate app like FM.

Kenka

Close but I hope they keep up with the pace, Juve and disorganized but still have this little thing that make them cruise through storms unwounded.

Top Bottom